Toribash
View Poll Results: What should Phoenix's members say more often?
ty dfg
18 Votes / 29.03%
topkek
10 Votes / 16.13%
lel
17 Votes / 27.42%
acid4lyf
11 Votes / 17.74%
k
19 Votes / 30.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

join origin, they're mass recruiting, they let forceop join who has 12 posts and only a brown belt (no offence force buddy).
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
i guess i'm now the leader of phoenix
hail skylar
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Nvm I did some research and the origin people are really nice. I applied lol
-----
Boom bitch made it in
Last edited by EliMcFly; Jun 21, 2015 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Applying Here
Hello I'm a blackbelt and thought this clan looked awesome. I think I could help this clan get to the top, and I really want to help out. I love pretty much every mod and I can adapt quickly. I'm also a very upbeat person and I don't rage often. I really want to be great at parkour, freerunning, and sparring. I'm getting there and I hope you can help me on my long journey, as I will do with you. I am pretty active on the forums and very active in-game when I can be. I don't really post much I mainly just look. Anyway, your clan looks awesome, also looks very active! I really hope you accept my request, and sorry it's so short.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
so me and skylar have been talking and we've come to the conclusion. we dont allow any form of cannibalism in phoenix. Sorry but declined.

~Thanks~
~Sincerely Skylar and RedPanda~
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18