Toribash
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
I understand you like attention. so ill bite on the bait, How can you not spam the lines to make them a measuring tool?

keep trying :^)

and youre talking about block spam LOL

I'm just hurling back all the shit you've flinged at me over the past year for seeminly no reason

About the mod; I like the idea but the fact that you placed white lines over what's supposed to be sand makes me sad
Also the pit should be wider

About this conflict of ours; I'm pretty much just trying to make you realise what a hypocritical cunt you are. Please stop commenting on my shit and I'll leave you alone as well. I really don't see why you're always giving me an attitude, it's like you're looking for a reaction, which you often get because I am a very angry person. If that is the case, which it seems to be, then I am not the one looking for attention. And I'll assure you, I get more attention than I deserve and can handle.
Feel free to replay to this, but please stop unloading your anger and hatred on stuff I've made. Get a sandbag and punch the shit out of it if you feel like you need an outlet, it usually works for me.
I'm ready to leave this all behind me, should you feel like feeding the fire though, please continue being a rude prick in all of my threads so everyone can see what a big baby you are.

It doesn't matter what you feel about me and my mods, either way you're still a disrespectful and rude person
that was a pretty meaningful discussion good job guys

you could probably slap some squares in the shape of numbers next to the lines on the ground so it looks like real measurements isk
baha
That was a nice and longly worded way of saying "I cant handle someone who doesnt like how I make mods" but good job on voicing your feelings :^)

the pit I looked at in the reference picture was about the same width of the lane
-----
Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
you could probably slap some squares in the shape of numbers next to the lines on the ground so it looks like real measurements isk

I didnt want to invest time into a parkour mod so the lines are just there

JtanK Moderated Message:
Hello I am adding message to this last post but it refers to everything before it: keep your personal war to PMs please and leave actual replies for meaningful posts, thanks.
Last edited by JtanK; Apr 25, 2015 at 02:58 AM.
When I requested this mod, I said a quick long jump mod to help improve my form.
So what if it sucks, its not like I asked him to make it perfect.
Originally Posted by Hachem24 View Post
When I requested this mod, I said a quick long jump mod to help improve my form.
So what if it sucks, its not like I asked him to make it perfect.

Guy I made the mod for didnt even like it

I didn't say it sucked -.- (I loved it btw)
I was just saying to all the people hating on the mod to calm a little.