Ranking
Original Post
Reconnecting to another Wifi/3g connection if pinging
So, what happens in TB if you mainly lose connection/ping, and you try connecting to another WIFI/Connection, you automatically get disconnected.

I just want the ability to be able to connect to another WIFI/3g connection if I lose my initial one.

Side-Story: What happens with me mainly is that, electricity cut so connection is lost. So, I can open hot-spot for my PC and play for this time until my connection is restored. Electricity cut happens pretty frequently for me so yeah..-1 elo penalty is tough for me!

I don't see how it can be abused so yeah this is the suggestion.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
So, what happens in TB if you mainly lose connection/ping, and you try connecting to another WIFI/Connection, you automatically get disconnected.

I just want the ability to be able to connect to another WIFI/3g connection if I lose my initial one.

Side-Story: What happens with me mainly is that, electricity cut so connection is lost. So, I can open hot-spot for my PC and play for this time until my connection is restored. Electricity cut happens pretty frequently for me so yeah..-1 elo penalty is tough for me!

I don't see how it can be abused so yeah this is the suggestion.

Stealing neighbors wifi bandwidth at a whole new level.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Stealing neighbors wifi bandwidth at a whole new level.

Haha exactly!

But seriously, I would just be able to use my iphone's hotspot to continue the game, then reconnect to my WIFI later.

Hampa can check how many times I pinged today..xD

It would be a nice option, hopefully it can be done!
Your messed up world enthrills me