Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Wont Start-Steam
I recently reset my pc after it had a virus and i had toribash on it working perfectly fine. Now after the reset toribash wont launch on steam. All steam says in my library next to Toribash's name is -Running then -Syncing and then it doesnt launch. Any fix?
-----
bump- Please help
Last edited by DarkWolfC; Dec 11, 2015 at 04:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not 100% sure I completely understand all the variables here, but from my knowledge of steam I know that the game content is stored on your computer. Now when you restored your computer did you get all your files back or did you just start from scratch? Either way I would just go find your toribash folder in your steamapps and delete it all together after saving a back up of your replays. Then just redownload it and try again from there.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I'm currently experiencing the same problem except I download toribash off of steam on my new computer. It might be a glitch on steam right now I don't know I've been trying to fix it and I'll post here when I do.

For now just download the game off of the forums here and it will open.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=460020
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Any fix yet?
-----
Oh maybe its because there is a beta going on?
-----
[Edit] Nvm thats old
-----
So i tried to launch Toribash from the .exe in steamapps/common/Toribash and it gives me an error saying "The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try Re installing to fix this problem. (Did that btw but no dice) Where can i find this file?
-----
I cri cuz i cant play it on steam
-----
bump
Last edited by DarkWolfC; Dec 12, 2015 at 09:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

That file is part of a Visual c++ runtime, and there's a difference between the 32 & 64 bit versions.

Go to the Microsoft website and download the c++ runtimes - ALL OF THEM (from 2005 onwards, and make sure you'd got the right version for your OS). Install, reboot, the game should now work.

While you're at it give the machine a good check over - system files don't randomly go missing unless there's a reason

That ^

Channel - ok