Toribash
Original Post
[REL/WIP] Tourney Tool
Tourney Tool v.1

version 1.5 will be released soon

This is a simple tourney tool for anyone hosting tourneys and so forth.Instead of having to remember the winners etc. You can put your pens down for this one and close them notepads.This provides an easy to use GUI that essentially saves the key information when you are done to a .txt file.

This is the first version to be released.However, more advanced options will be added later on. This includes better styling and an advanced tourney that needs more advanced options, such as ladders and so forth.

This version allows the user/host to:
-Save information about the winners(1st,2nd and 3rd. Or just 1st.)
-Save information about the prizes(1st,2nd and 3rd. Or just 1st.)
-Enter items and randomize an item for those "random prize" tournaments
-Enter specific objects such as collector cards etc.
-Access a saved log with the date etc.

Please note: You have to run as administrator in order for the log to save!!
Also,the log saves to c:/log.txt

Download here: Tourney Tool v.1

Would appreciate feedback.
Thanks.

~CoKe
Last edited by CoKe; Jan 26, 2013 at 02:25 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Note that you should not have to run this as administrator if you actually put any kind of effort into it. Anything that can be accomplished without administrator rights should be done so.
Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
Note that you should not have to run this as administrator if you actually put any kind of effort into it. Anything that can be accomplished without administrator rights should be done so.

Note that the reason is because the log file is saved under the directory c:/ due to users having different systems,this does require administrator rights in order to be done.Any other directory would not need administrator rights,and therefore "more effort" wouldn't make a difference.All that would be needed is a directory change.Your input is far from constructive,and somewhat condescending. Please only continue to comment with respectful and helpful posts.

That is all.

I'm not going to comment on your asinine design philosophy with anything except condescension. Add a folder select or simply save it in the folder the executable is running from. Removing control from the user and forcing them to use administrator rights is beyond retarded.
Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
I'm not going to comment on your asinine design philosophy with anything except condescension. Add a folder select or simply save it in the folder the executable is running from. Removing control from the user and forcing them to use administrator rights is beyond retarded.

The next version will include saving to another directory. It's already been done. This was the first version and therefore it is'nt perfect,nor does it provide enough features. I have just finished a group stage feature and I'm busy with a ladder feature. Also,the next version will allow the user to save multiple .txt files for different information(Such as the simple small tourney results,advanced group results/ladder results) It will also include a leaderboard feature for multiple tourney results. Your input is valid.However,this is simple a side project.Note also that,this is a WIP so "calm the fuck down". Everything will be changed as to give the user easier control.

Stop the negativity! I find this indeed a great application, and it will sure come handy.
Thanks CoKe.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
It wasnt negativity as it was more critic but this is version 1 so just a trial run. Nice job so far
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Stop the negativity! I find this indeed a great application, and it will sure come handy.
Thanks CoKe.

No problem yo

Originally Posted by kball View Post
It wasnt negativity as it was more critic but this is version 1 so just a trial run. Nice job so far

Thanks bro.

The next version will be released this week coming.
Features and changes in v1.5 will be :

-No need to run as admin.
-Group stages & group results/winners. Save log.
-Ladder stages & ladder results/winners.Save log. (ladder options32,22,16,10,8 )
-Leaderboards + save log
-Different font.
Last edited by CoKe; Jan 27, 2013 at 03:04 PM.

I think it will be perfect to add this tool to "rbbot" or smth like this. So it will log and host tourrney. One open problem will that bot can't send items/tc to winners... maybe it will be good to add this tool to GM's and admins tb client... maybe not
Coming back to life
Does this thing work with your inventory? Because I don't want people giving out stuff for infinite.

Overall, good script, I might use it.

Downloading and supported.
私の顔にそれを言う。