Ranking
Original Post
More than one 3D item
So I recently looked at the item forgers news and I thought it would be pretty chill if someone could activate more than one 3D item and wear it at a time.

Others have recommended it as well but I'm the one that's putting it here unless others have already (I don't pay attention).

Example: Someone could wear Shutter shades while wearing Headphones or the new Gentleman's Mustache at the same time.

Maybe there could be an option that could be unlocked by purchasing toriprime or a feature like that.

It would cause a larger demand for 3D items, that they can buy with cash in the shop already. So bank for humpu and multiple 3D items for toribashians. It's a win win.

P.s. Here's some concept art

Kawaii

Concept art by Glimpsed

$hutter $wag

Last edited by Bercat; Aug 23, 2015 at 07:03 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I have been waiting for this since I started toribash and realise that you could get headphones in game I've had then since I started and ever since I knew shutter shades were in game I've always wanted to be able to have them and equipped with the headphones as the colour contrast would look on fleek but stupid hampa fucked the system in the pussy so now only a suggestion on the suggestion thread can save us.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 9, 2015 at 08:54 AM.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
This isn't impossible. But commands doesnt let us do this right now.
I dont think being able to use 1+ objects on same part is an awesome thing. Think people using propeler hat, headphones, shutter shades, Tori Team hats together. Its chaos. It would kill the way how simple/smooth/clean Tori and Uke look.
But if there's a lot of people want it and if they wont do crazy combines, it should be done. Maybe with a limit of 2.
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
I dont think being able to use 1+ objects on same part is an awesome thing. Think people using propeler hat, headphones, shutter shades, Tori Team hats together. Its chaos. It would kill the way how simple/smooth/clean Tori and Uke look.

yeah, with a limit of two and make it so that 3d items worn in the same 'region' of a body part cannot be equipped together. For example, the propeller hat and the deal with it glasses could be worn, but not the deal with it glasses and the shutter shades.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 9, 2015 at 08:55 AM.
Glimpsed
It would be perfect because i could wear my mustache and my Blindfold then or even other things like the deal with it shades and bunny ear it would make so many new ways how the tori could look like
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 9, 2015 at 08:55 AM.
If you just make it so each type of 3D object is labeled as Glasses,
Hat/Hair, or Beard/ Necklace, then you could have one of each, it would be
fine. (Ex Santa Beard, Deal With It Glasses, Santa Hat) or (Adamantium
Headset, Shutter Shades, Skull necklace)
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 21, 2015 at 08:45 AM.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
About 3D items
I've been wondering about 3D items when you have them in your inventory and want to activate em' all.

I've have a idea that maximum 2 items on each arm, for an example: Spikes and the elbow pads on the right arm (2 items), and the same thing on the left arm (2 items). So in total it would be 4 items.
It would look cooler (in my opinion), because you can combine it and make super neat texture sets with it.

But when it comes to heads; it would look cool there too, but yeah, it's only an idea I have.

Right arm: 2 items
Left arm: 2 items
Head: 2 items

In total = 6 items that you can activate.
I'm with you on the arms but not sure about the head since a lot of things would just be jumbled on it. +1'd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Arms aren't restricted. The reason you can have punk spikes and elbow pads is because they're placed on different parts of the arm. Elbow pads are placed on the elbow joint while punk spikes are placed on the wrist or tricep (idk). The head itself is counted as one body part. That's why you can't place more than one item on the head. It's been suggested before, and the item forgers have stated that it could be possible, but nothing has happened so far.
Well, I've already tried to have both punkspikes and elbow pads at the same time. But it deactivated my punkspike or the elbow pad. And no, you cant have multiplied items on your right/left arm :/. I think the whole arm is counting as one body part too.