Ranking
Original Post
ModMaker UI overhaul
Although the UI changed for the multiplayer screen and torishop, ModMaker could use a few changes.

Toribash has a lot of variables. There should be some type of additional text explaining what some of this does and what some of it means. for example:

I didnt know what Velocity or Strength really meant for a while. Im suggesting there be either new UI that has a little explanation when you hover over it, or keep the UI and have a popup text saying what it does.

Itd be great to have the option to highlight the Axes as well. Makes scaling and moving items much easier.
I'd also like to suggest being able to copy/paste multiple objects, also to be able to select, move or change the colour/properties of multiple objects at a time.

I understand this doesn't really fall under UI but it would make modmaking a whole lot less tedious than it currently is
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Not just the mod maker, but the flame forge also needs it's UI rebuilt. They're not very user-friendly, which adds a huge learning curve to the creativity aspect of the game. I feel as though we'd have a much larger community of people who mod and forge flames if they just knew how to and could have an easier time figuring it out from the menus themselves, rather than tinkering with the values for 10 minutes and giving up.
Last edited by firebolty; Aug 24, 2015 at 09:37 AM.
BAD LUCK