Toribash
View Poll Results: Copy or nah
Yes u copyer >:c
1 Votes / 12.50%
No, studying techniques is part of the game...
7 Votes / 87.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Just curious
Say for example, you're playing a match in aikido with someone who's leagues better than you. And you observe them do a throw.

You see they twist their torso away from you, and their pecs towards you.
Then they reverse their pecs and throw you, resulting in you losing.

You remember that principle, and use it to defeat them next round.

NOT copying the move turn by turn, using the principle you learned.

Would that still be grounds for them getting salty and avoiding you; calling you a copycat, plagiarist etc, and avoiding you whenever you see them ingame?

There's only so many ways you can do something the correct way, idk, I'm just pointlessly curious what you guys opinions are...
If anyone gets mad at you in this game for beating them, they are stinky basement dwellers
I think I might be retired.
i wouldn't mind copying the move 1 by 1, still doing it to this day sometimes, if i see a strong move or a cool looking one i adapt it and just simply copy it.

the game has alot of move options but only a handfull out of them all is moderate to use. some people, will most likely get mad at you when you use their move against them. but at a higher point of skilled play people use even fewer moves anyways and they end up mirroring themselfs often.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
People can't invent a new move every single game.. Telling you that you copy every time you use a well known move is just idiot.