Ranking
I cant get uke to properly get on the bench, and man bloodbath, you sure are getting some good reputation, two mod-gods complimented your mod, nice.
I have quit. Goodbye all.
very nice mod *calp calp*
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by Soop View Post
I cant get uke to properly get on the bench, and man bloodbath, you sure are getting some good reputation, two mod-gods complimented your mod, nice.

Make that three!!! Hahaha!! =D
im just tryen to make a name for myself :P
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
You already have a name, don't you? XD

Nvm :3
Last edited by RicH; Jan 6, 2008 at 04:48 AM.
if u want go ahead

if ya do il post it on the front post

edit: soop to get on the bench relax the knees and lean back
Last edited by bloodbath; Jan 6, 2008 at 05:47 AM. Reason: helping soop get on bench
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
Make that three!!! Hahaha!! =D

Yes, you can now make that the three mod-gods, and a few mod-noobs/jesters (me and others :P) nice job man!

Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
edit: soop to get on the bench relax the knees and lean back

Thanks!

EDIT: mades a replay fer' ya, Bodybuilder dude is bench-pressing, then it falls on him, and I help him, then I get mad at him and hit him...
Attached Files
Save!.rpl (119.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Soop; Jan 6, 2008 at 07:25 AM.
I have quit. Goodbye all.