Ranking
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
You seem to be missing some info on the first page. Before the MOFF clan gets to dissecting your app, maybe edit it to fit their format.

I hate to be that person, but it's not your job to handle the recruitment stuff, or any of the clan admin stuff.
Originally Posted by numbers129 View Post
Name:Skylar
youtube channel:TradingGorilla77
Clan rules:Yes
Prove I read the rules:dont know how
Previous clans:Entity
Reason for leaving:they cused me out
Something I can bring to the clan: I can bring more strength to the clan
Singleplayer or multiplayer:I like playing multiplayer more
how did I hear from the channel:youtube
My favorite series:Toribash how to
You should except me because I don`t ever cus

Sorry, not accepted.

Reasons

Originally Posted by maniac211 View Post
1. Real Name: Ashton

2. Age: 13

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjg...ni1EpC2viRr4Tg

4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: I spent several minutes looking for them

6. Previous Clans:OnePiece

7. Reasons For Leaving: There wasn't much action going on

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can bring some help for the newer people

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:
I like to play both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I heard about it from a friend

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Garry's Mod mod spotlight

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because i would be able to help lower belts with moves or just help people in general

Accepted, welcome aboard!

Although question 5 was not answered correctly, the rest of your application was good enough to make up for it.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
I hate to be that person, but it's not your job to handle the recruitment stuff, or any of the clan admin stuff.

I wasn't handling exactly, more so giving him a heads-up.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post

I have no problem what so ever with people helping other people out with their apps.
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
As long as they aren't saying "yes you're in I'll tell Jack to send you an invite", then it's fine.

That might be a touch over the helping others line, yes xD
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
I have no problem what so ever with people helping other people out with their apps.

As long as they aren't saying "yes you're in I'll tell Jack to send you an invite", then it's fine.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
1. Real Name: Julian

2. Age: 12

3. Proof Of Fan: https://twitter.com/ManOnFireFilms love your videos + I followed = happiness to me

5. Prove you have read the rules: I am respectful and loyal human being. I am nice and will listen to all the rules that you put up.

6. Previous Clans:mystic,and solar

7. Reasons For Leaving: did not like how they treated others some were nice /not on forms in game. and were not on most of the time.

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: kind and friendship to all , and loyalty.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer mostly

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube when i searched for toribash / loved it all after watching replay show case

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: happy wheels mischief because it is funny.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Watched almost all of your videos and have been watching for more than a year now . I am loyal and greatful . and happy to soon be put in m.o.f.f clan Man On Fire Films for Life .
Last edited by goldhero28; Jun 13, 2015 at 01:28 AM.
Originally Posted by goldhero28 View Post
1. Real Name: Julian

2. Age: 12

3. Proof Of Fan: https://twitter.com/ManOnFireFilms love your videos + I followed = happiness to me

5. Prove you have read the rules: I am respectful and loyal human being. I am nice and will listen to all the rules that you put up.

6. Previous Clans:mystic,and solar

7. Reasons For Leaving: did not like how they treated others some were nice /not on forms in game. and were not on most of the time.

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: kind and friendship to all , and loyalty.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer mostly

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube when i searched for toribash / loved it all after watching replay show case

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: happy wheels mischief because it is funny.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Watched almost all of your videos and have been watching for more than a year now . I am loyal and greatful . and happy to soon be put in m.o.f.f clan Man On Fire Films for Life .

First and foremost I love your use of the blue text, looks like you used pen. +1

Secondly, you're accepted, nice app.

Welcome! o/
GMT: -7:00
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it): musicmanjc1000
Previous Clans: mystic
Reasons For Leaving: Saw this clan and that it was made by one of my favorite Youtube commentators.
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can help the clan to become even stronger and help with vids maybe.
Have you read the clan rules: yes
Prove you have read the rules: don't know how
Single Player Or Multiplayer: both
How Did You Hear About The Channel: few years back i was looking for toribash vids and i found toribash tips
Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: happy wheels mischief because i enjoy the humor.
In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Ive been a loyal viewer for over 2 years now and i would like to help.
Last edited by musicmanjc; Jun 14, 2015 at 06:58 AM. Reason: i forgot to put something in
Originally Posted by musicmanjc View Post
GMT: -7:00
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it): musicmanjc1000
Previous Clans: mystic
Reasons For Leaving: Saw this clan and that it was made by one of my favorite Youtube commentators.
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can help the clan to become even stronger and help with vids maybe.
Have you read the clan rules: yes
Prove you have read the rules: don't know how
Single Player Or Multiplayer: both
How Did You Hear About The Channel: few years back i was looking for toribash vids and i found toribash tips
Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: happy wheels mischief because i enjoy the humor.
In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Ive been a loyal viewer for over 2 years now and i would like to help.

Bold questions are the only issues with your app.

1. I just want to double check you are saying you're real name is Justice, it sounds like an internet handle.

2. It's up to you to decide how you can prove you've read the rules.

The rest of the app is good though so just fix question 2 and let me know about question 1 and then reapply