Ranking
hmm, ive updated some things, and fixed the joints. i also made them visible. I guess its time to upload XD.
- its been a while
save it in your mod folder, and then open toribash, settings, mods, and then scroll down until you find the mod, and double click.
- its been a while
Im a bit of a tard, you might be able to tell, how do i save into mod foldr <3, i know how todo the rest
click the mod download,Go to save then go to my computer go to your hard drive,go to games i think,then go to toribash ( whatever latest version u have) 3.7 or 3.71 and then go to data/Mods then save it there.

hope this helped.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
One more questiong, i always end up wayy to high and the UKE and tori are vry far apart, am i doing somthing wrong>?
Curious how it determines what direction to put thrust in? I don't see any If statements? How does this work?
Wat? If statements? you dont need any if statements. there are 2 invisible balls placed ofset below and above the pole. The up one is puled up, and the bottom is pulled down. (using force). in the very begining, since they are offset, the pole rotates a bit, so the players will lean forward.

o..........
....!0.....
...........o

where the "o" is the ball, the "0" is the pole (looking from the side so it seems like its just a dot), and the "!" is uke.

if the higher one is constatantly being pulled up, and the other constatnly being pulled down, it provides the pole (and you when you are holding on to it) some help balancing. The pole will allways want to be parrallel to the ground, and it does not want to rotate on the x axis (basicly, it does not like to stay in a position where you, for example, pull the pole over your head and it is turned 90 degrees). Also, to make it easier, i also put a little bit of forward force on the pole.

did that answer your question?
- its been a while