Toribash
Original Post
How do i run/wal?
I have been trying to learn how to run/walk but its not working out for me anytips?
Go to youtube and check mochuca how to run , there will be a tutorial there that's really helpful, if you can't find it, i wil PM you the link
No one has ever been able to "actually" walk in toribash, pre impossible.

Check this out to get a basic idea of running.

After you get the basic idea, just pratice it more and more.
of course people have walked in toribash
not for as long as running, but walking is definitely possible.
if you want to learn to run and walk, focus on running first. learn how to run using your arms, and all of that good stuff.
when walking, don't move your pecs like when you're running. you take more steps in a shorter amount of time while walking, trying to move your pecs will throw you off balance
you may notice i lower my opposite shoulder that isn't in front of me every time, that's just my preference. i think it looks better

here are a couple of my runs, try to continue them if you want
if not use them for reference
Attached Files
run1.rpl (123.3 KB, 11 views)
run2.rpl (134.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by hairynut76; Apr 24, 2016 at 07:19 PM.
Just simply watch your ghost and ask yourself the question if you can keep running (based on the information the ghost gives you).
Don`t overdo thing. if you are going slow and extend you hip to far you will fall on your back.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Originally Posted by hairynut76 View Post
of course people have walked in toribash
not for as long as running, but walking is definitely possible.

What I meant by my statement is that no one has discovered a way to walk "realistically" The best i've seen is someone stumble for a few steps.
Well, question pretty much answered. Tons of tutorials are available, there isn't really 1 way to just "run" and it,s mostly all about reading the ghost correctly and anticipating your next move. Just keep practicing! I know you can do it .

If you want others to give constructive criticism on your replays (so you can improve), feel free to make a thead in the replays board!
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!