ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Locked at white belt, do not UNDERSTAND
So, normally, when you beat a guy in a round for your first time, it says "19 round to so and so belt." For me, its always "20 rounds to so and so" every single time. 60 won rounds later, still a white belt at 20 rounds to so and so. I don't earn tc, either, but that's not my greatest concern. I hope i'm not being a noob, and there's a setting that i'm on to make it be locked, but i don't think that's the case. I sure hope this can get fixed.
"Complaints about staff" really isn't the right spot...

Anyways, it does take a while to "update" at times which is why you are "stuck." However, I will add that if you are getting 60 wins that fast the problem may very well be something else.

1.)You cannot gain QI from winning against someone sharing the same IP as you. (Or multi-clienting)

2.)You also cannot gain QI from winning games that are not up to standard with the current Match-Frame/Turn-Frame settings. (Which means the game has to be above 3 turns. (or so))
Last edited by marcus; Sep 17, 2012 at 05:29 AM.
[spirit]
If you are facing high belts like blue or so and up it will not got to 19 wins left and so on.
Go against white and yellow belts. It should be fixed then
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]