Ranking
Original Post
Mystic Recruitment

Welcome To Our Recruitment Page! Please fill in an application with the following information
and we will get back to you whether your in or not.

Toribash Name:
Belt:
Best Mods:
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:
Why You Want To Join:
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:
Interesting Fact About Yourself:

But you can add more if you wish.
-Greatbob
Last edited by greatbob; May 19, 2015 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Adding more.
Get Rekt
Toribash Name:Ralleftw
Belt:Green
Best Mods:Twin swords FTW
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Nope
Why You Want To Join: I need someone to teach me some More Advanced basics i know the normal ones
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): A great friend (Some tc schh dont tell anyone)
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:5-6 hours a day normally depends
Interesting Fact About Yourself: Im 13 years old positive guy that lives in Sweden
Toribash Name: BobNobody
Belt: Black (may not say so on forum idk why but if you check ingame you'll see its black)
Best Mods: Kickbox,Greykido, Aikido,
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Nope.
Why You Want To Join:Want to learn from people who are better than me and also just kinda lonely on toribash because none of my friends play it.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Friendship and some humor
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: almost every day
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I like to ski
hey guys
Toribash Name:mody9 and i am 13 years old and i live in egypt
Belt:black
Best Mods:jousting and aikido and bigaikidodojo
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:nope never join in any clan
Why You Want To Join:caz i want to make friends
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):i can teach free run and never dq and i make a nice textures
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:i am playing toribash about 4 hours a day
Interesting Fact About Yourself:i am friendly and i am smart andi can teach free run good and i love drawing and i want to have fun
i hape u invite me
Originally Posted by BobNobody View Post
Toribash Name: BobNobody
Belt: Black (may not say so on forum idk why but if you check ingame you'll see its black)
Best Mods: Kickbox,Greykido, Aikido,
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Nope.
Why You Want To Join:Want to learn from people who are better than me and also just kinda lonely on toribash because none of my friends play it.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Friendship and some humor
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: almost every day
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I like to ski

You said that you haven't ever been in a clan but you are in one now. If you have just joined then you can ignore my invite. However, if you want to leave that clan and join then accept my invite.
-----
Originally Posted by ralleftw View Post
Toribash Name:Ralleftw
Belt:Green
Best Mods:Twin swords FTW
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Nope
Why You Want To Join: I need someone to teach me some More Advanced basics i know the normal ones
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): A great friend (Some tc schh dont tell anyone)
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:5-6 hours a day normally depends
Interesting Fact About Yourself: Im 13 years old positive guy that lives in Sweden

I would be happy to invite you if you wouldn't mind getting put as the "In Training" Rank. You seem like a nice and i would be happy to have you
-----
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
hey guys
Toribash Name:mody9 and i am 13 years old and i live in egypt
Belt:black
Best Mods:jousting and aikido and bigaikidodojo
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:nope never join in any clan
Why You Want To Join:caz i want to make friends
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):i can teach free run and never dq and i make a nice textures
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:i am playing toribash about 4 hours a day
Interesting Fact About Yourself:i am friendly and i am smart andi can teach free run good and i love drawing and i want to have fun
i hope u invite me

You seem like a person, who i would be happy to invite, and it would also be quite cool to have people from a variety of countries. I have sent you an invite
Last edited by greatbob; May 24, 2015 at 04:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Get Rekt
Toribash Name: EJXIII, or iPortal.
Belt: White on this account, Black on the account I quit Toribash with, iPortal. (I can log in to prove so.)
Best Mods: Greykido.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: The Bomb Squad, Crooks, Fight Club, some others I may have forgotten.
Why You Want To Join: I'm looking for a fresh start, and think a fresh clan would be nice way to kick it off. New account, new name, new rep, new clan.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Support in wars, forum activity and generally being a nice addition.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: I used to play every day, and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of it.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I was supposed to be called (Sonny), but instead my real name is James. Heh, all in all, I'm not really an interesting person.
Name: James

Edit, on computer, added replays..
Attached Files
FLASH! #EJXIII.rpl (98.8 KB, 9 views)
Help, I'm a turtle! #EJXIII.rpl (88.0 KB, 11 views)
Shit. #EJXIII.rpl (101.3 KB, 4 views)
Mayhem #Ejecksii.rpl (98.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by EJXIII; May 24, 2015 at 06:05 PM. Reason: On computer, can add replays.
thx greatbob for invite me
i like this clan
anyone wants to see me u will see me in jousting6 server or aikido servers
have fun
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
Toribash Name: EJXIII, or iPortal.
Belt: White on this account, Black on the account I quit Toribash with, iPortal. (I can log in to prove so.)
Best Mods: Greykido.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: The Bomb Squad, Crooks, Fight Club, some others I may have forgotten.
Why You Want To Join: I'm looking for a fresh start, and think a fresh clan would be nice way to kick it off. New account, new name, new rep, new clan.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Support in wars, forum activity and generally being a nice addition.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: I used to play every day, and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of it.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I was supposed to be called (Sonny), but instead my real name is James. Heh, all in all, I'm not really an interesting person.
Name: James

Edit, on computer, added replays..

Very nice application. Very nice replays. I have sent you an invite, hope you enjoy your time in our clan
Get Rekt
Originally Posted by greatbob View Post
Very nice application. Very nice replays. I have sent you an invite, hope you enjoy your time in our clan

Glad to be in the clan.
Thanks.
ill think about joining
Last edited by Karmaaa; May 26, 2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Fucked up