Ranking
gundam is a shit
evangelion is like 25 thousand times better
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
remember that time in evangelion when they constantly ran out of budget

gundam however has always had quality animation
Last edited by Nearly; Feb 13, 2018 at 04:17 AM.
wow that
sucked
I watched evangelion when I was like 8 years old so didn't realize that was a thing at the time, there was a scene in like the last episode where its just a freezeframe of a transformer about to squish a gay dude and the scene lasted like 3 minutes I thought it was the sickest shit
oh yeah
rewatching evangelion its good but its really not like super great, there's a ton of stuff wrong with it but damn that movie makes it all worth it
wow that
sucked
I remember holding a really high opinion of the show for a long time after I stopped watching anime but then thinking back on stuff that happened outside of the ending thinking it was all pretty average
oh yeah
i rewatched it and forced my gf to watch it with me and i never remembered how sexualized it was, kind awkward
wow that
sucked
did you forget about the part where the main guy stares in despair at his jizzy hand after masturbating to the comatose body of his friend?
oh yeah
hueh the kid got really fucked up at the moment.
the ending scene gave me a hard mindfuck tho.
imagine it: you wake up and beside you there is the girl you like(atleast made you masturbate), instead of smiling like any normal pervert you shocke her and when you stop she say "how disgusting".
this is one of the most fucked up shits i have ever seen.
nearly: please stop my eyes are bleeding.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
you wake up and beside you there is the girl you like(atleast made you masturbate), instead of smiling like any normal pervert you shocke her and when you stop she say "how disgusting".
this is one of the most fucked up shits i have ever seen.

after shinji starts the third impact and everyone's consciousness melds into one another shinji offers everyone a choice, stay inside whats basically a heaven or come back to reality. when shinji's laying there in the dead world hes there for an indeterminate amount of time, alone. when asuka comes back hes probably mad with the guilt of ending the world and angry that everyone decided to stay inside heaven, as well as unhinged from days or weeks without any human interaction. its theorized that he started choking asuka to test if he was still dreaming or if he was in reality, cuz if he was dreaming asuka wouldn't react but if it were real she'd probably try to fend him off. her showing affection to him probably threw him off completely, its actually shinji calling himself pathetic, not asuka.
wow that
sucked