Ranking
Cizod App
Username: Cizod
Belt: Brown
Main mods: None
Previous clan: Red
Reasons of absence to previous clans: Was about to become too high of a belt for red.
Why do you want to join KS? It seems like a prospering clan that has the ability to succeed. From what I've seen, it has good people in it.
Originally Posted by Deathkid0 View Post
Username:deathkid0
Belt:I’m alt so black I lost my old account
Main mods:akidos
Previous clan:ninja fighters it was mine
Reasons of absence to previous clans:I lost my account
Why do you want to join KS? Because i want to play for something

denied
Last edited by SekushiKitty; Feb 17, 2018 at 06:51 PM.
Originally Posted by Cizod View Post
Reasons of absence to previous clans: Was about to become too high of a belt for red.
Why do you want to join KS? It seems like a prospering clan that has the ability to succeed. From what I've seen, it has good people in it.

I believe you do have potential, It's a yes from me.

Good job.
-----
Originally Posted by Deathkid0 View Post
Username:deathkid0
Belt:I’m alt so black I lost my old account
Main mods:akidos
Previous clan:ninja fighters it was mine
Reasons of absence to previous clans:I lost my account
Why do you want to join KS? Because i want to play for something

Gonna be a No from me. Although hone your skills in-game and comeback and re-apply and re-test then I believe my answer will change.

Best regards, and Best of luck
Last edited by Saturn; Feb 17, 2018 at 07:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Cizod View Post

accepted
my name is worldkilla and I am 15 my belt is white belt...Just kidding i am 5th Dan.Ive been in many clans including WAPOW my reasons for leaving include not liking the members or absence due to family matters.My main mod is Aikido Big Dojo I can also do aikido and a bit of boxshu however dont ask me to spar or parkour because my tori will look like he is having a seizure.In my spare time I do computer modelling and video editing, and hiding in my room from the server called REAL LIFE. want to join KS because I like wars and wanna be in a community/ team to feel like I belong.I can sometimes be obnoxious if so just tell me as i need to learn(because i have Autism).
My proudest moment is being number 5 in ConCon insane fights 150.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cXXQaATQLw
Last edited by worldkilla; Feb 17, 2018 at 09:42 PM.
Originally Posted by worldkilla View Post
my name is worldkilla and I am 15 my belt is white belt...Just kidding i am 5th Dan.Ive been in many clans including WAPOW my reasons for leaving include not liking the members or absence due to family matters.My main mod is Aikido Big Dojo I can also do aikido and a bit of boxshu however dont ask me to spar or parkour because my tori will look like he is having a seizure.In my spare time I do computer modelling and video editing, and hiding in my room from the server called REAL LIFE. want to join KS because I like wars and wanna be in a community/ team to feel like I belong.I can sometimes be obnoxious if so just tell me as i need to learn(because i have Autism).

Much better, gonna be a Yes from me.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by worldkilla View Post
My proudest moment is being number 5 in ConCon insane fights 150.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cXXQaATQLw

accepted
Hey my name is NuclearWinter! I'm a weirdo brown belt single player person who's 17. I just recently got into the multiplayer side of the game and I've come to like it quite a bit. My previous clan was BadC and like the rest of the clans I've been in I felt like I didn't fit in so I left. I've decided to try to join Kitty Squad because Kitties rhyme with Titties, both of which are cool. I've also seen a few of your members around and they seem like pretty cool people. I really like anime and crab meat.
Last edited by NuclearWinter; Feb 17, 2018 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Reformatted
Hey, my name is Charlie. I am 16 years old. My belt is blue on my new main, but I was a 10th dan on my old main.The reason I have a new main because I decided to start over and my name was very bad on my old main. My favorite mod is ABD, but I enjoy playing other mods such as Boxshu, Ninjustu, or Judofrac. I started learning photoshop which I know can benefit the clan in the future. Somethings to know about me is I like some watch some anime and tv shows in my free time, also learn to draw. My favorite genre of music is rap, rock, and indie. As you can tell I really like Toribash and my goal is to become the best. I want to join KS, so I can meet people that are better than me, so I improve my skill level and meet some rivals.Also, I want to help KS in clan wars so that it can skyrocket up the clan leaderboard. Last but not least I like cats.
Originally Posted by Defectt View Post
Hey, my name is Charlie. I am 16 years old. My belt is blue on my new main, but I was a 10th dan on my old main.The reason I have a new main because I decided to start over and my name was very bad on my old main. My favorite mod is ABD, but I enjoy playing other mods such as Boxshu, Ninjustu, or Judofrac. I started learning photoshop which I know can benefit the clan in the future. Somethings to know about me is I like some watch some anime and tv shows in my free time, also learn to draw. My favorite genre of music is rap, rock, and indie. As you can tell I really like Toribash and my goal is to become the best. I want to join KS, so I can meet people that are better than me, so I improve my skill level and meet some rivals.Also, I want to help KS in clan wars so that it can skyrocket up the clan leaderboard. Last but not least I like cats.

accepted