Toribash
The interview was okay, Shmev is a cool guy.
I wish you would have asked more personal questions though, it seems like you asked him too many questions regarding his new position.
Last edited by Aracoon; May 11, 2013 at 02:56 AM.
I'm pretty sure the Item Forgers don't do a single solitary fucking thing. Honestly, you think they have these kids behind the scenes "forging" items and shit? Nah, at best they might suggest a few colors from the list already programmed into Toribash. All that adding more colors does is contribute to the inflation of the toricredit. I've explained in the past how it is too many colors, not some 7k tournaments that caused the inflation, but nobody listened and I don't really care enough to type it all out again. I don't even dislike shmevin or anything, he is literally a god amongst men, but the notion we are giving users that we have some "item forgers" behind the scenes actually doing anything important is ridiculous.

You swelling bro?
Nah, just swole.
Originally Posted by felipevo View Post
I'm pretty sure the Item Forgers don't do a single solitary fucking thing. Honestly, you think they have these kids behind the scenes "forging" items and shit? Nah, at best they might suggest a few colors from the list already programmed into Toribash. All that adding more colors does is contribute to the inflation of the toricredit. I've explained in the past how it is too many colors, not some 7k tournaments that caused the inflation, but nobody listened and I don't really care enough to type it all out again. I don't even dislike shmevin or anything, he is literally a god amongst men, but the notion we are giving users that we have some "item forgers" behind the scenes actually doing anything important is ridiculous.

You swelling bro?
Nah, just swole.

Are you really that stupid?
Jusmi, Yoyo, Hampa are the ones who programs the items and do the coding.

The other few are there to plan the events and basically help them with everything else. Give them ideas and stuff.
You don't even know what a huge event is coming up...And it takes time to prepare everything.

I don't want to to turn this into a discussion, but please...Next time think before you're posting.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by felipevo View Post

You swelling bro?
Nah, just swole.

Hi culapou.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I knew Shmevin before he was cool, when he would copy Gorman's avatar with the angry bird pig with glasses.

Remember shmev?

#2hipster4you
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
I knew Shmevin before he was cool, when he would copy Gorman's avatar with the angry bird pig with glasses.

Remember shmev?

#2hipster4you

The MS Paint avatar? That was a custom drawing made by Chris (Epic4Chris back then).

3hipster5you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
(Epic4Chris back then

I know who chris was ;_; I was there you fag

my feels bro ;_; I thought what we had was special
Suddenly looked at the thread and..
That's awesome how a person getting interviewed for becoming "famous" as a staff guy gets boot 11 hours after that lol.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Suddenly looked at the thread and..
That's awesome how a person getting interviewed for becoming "famous" as a staff guy gets boot 11 hours after that lol.

sir you should be the next item forger

seriously
I already got boot without any interviews. No need for that.
Anyway, this is irrelevant.

Beta: I'm translating all the latest blog posts into Russian and post them in vk.com group, so if you're willing you may mention that they can also be read there (for those who only speak Russian moonspeak etc).