Toribash
Original Post
sticky "elevated suggestions" thread
as more and more suggestions get elevated,perhaps a stickied thread
should be made,easier to organize,first post will be links to all elevated threads,
we could ask about each thread without having to bump them every time or
having to look at each page of the s&i to find your thread,the
devs could post any update done in that thread too.

edit:
something like the merged thread list,but for elevated threads
Last edited by nikosefs; Nov 8, 2016 at 02:30 PM.
This is a good idea, it would also be nice to break this list down into site/game/etc (or mark it next to a thread link), especially when the number of elevated threads gets bigger
it is already necessary,i follow 4 different suggestions that have
been elevated and just now i had to bump 4 different threads just to ask if there are any updates,
if the thread was here the bumps would be just one post.
bumping this,adding example of thread already elevated:

new thread
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=586671

older elevated thread
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=555974

just make a sticky thread with elevated,implemented
and will not be implemented links,then by simply checking the list users could avoid making
new threads about ideas that have been said before
Last edited by nikosefs; Mar 1, 2017 at 11:43 AM.
Ugh, neither of those suggestions are currently under development. First one doesn't even have an elevated tag, second got "elevated" when there were no site devs doing stuff.
We have one dev now but fixing clans is not on a to-do list for now.

The suggestion is good though, I'll make a thread now.
Originally Posted by sir View Post

The suggestion is good though, I'll make a thread now.

that is all that counts,thank you sir x)
Originally Posted by sir View Post
We have one dev now but fixing clans is not on a to-do list for now.

So what's the ETA on the big clan rework then (must be almost 2 years in the making now)? 2020?

Can you please at least just type a number higher than 50 into the box that dictates max members in clans? It was arbitrarily set in the first place and all clan staff I've ever discussed this with agree that it's dumb to cap it at 50.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
So what's the ETA on the big clan rework then (must be almost 2 years in the making now)? 2020?

Can you please at least just type a number higher than 50 into the box that dictates max members in clans? It was arbitrarily set in the first place and all clan staff I've ever discussed this with agree that it's dumb to cap it at 50.

I can't say what's the ETA on any clan-related improvements because nobody's currently working on it. I understand that it was promised to be implemented years ago, but afaik none of forum devs we used to have bothered to do anything about it. Then again, it was usually promised to be added by clan management / mods who thought it was being in the works when it actually wasn't.

There are ideas on how to make clans better, but both of our own and taken from this board, but currently we're focused on fixing matchmaking and making the game a bit more user-friendly. Once that's done, clans will be one of the first areas to consider getting focused on.

The thread is up now, closing this.