Ranking
Application for Team Aikido
Main Account Name: Vanish
Current Belt: 7th Dan black belt
Clan History: PowPow, Night, Chivalry, Originals, Virtue (these two just died in 1-week :/)All-Stars(which I am never going to leave.)
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4.5/5
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I play defensive and try to take advantage when my opponent makes a mistake.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I'd like to join Team Aikido because I think I am pretty good at Aikido and I'll enjoy being a community with Aikido professionals and also because I want to improve my Aikido skills.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[x] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here:
Vanish
Attached Files
Aikido 1.rpl (46.4 KB, 2 views)
Aikido 2.rpl (58.4 KB, 2 views)
Aikido 3.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
Aikido 4.rpl (63.2 KB, 2 views)
Aikido 5.rpl (65.3 KB, 2 views)
Application for Team Aikido
Main Account Name: 1cna3 (I was iAce213i for a split second, but I disliked the name)
Current Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan History: Bomb
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I don't really know. I like to pull off suplexes and throws. Maybe I'm a wrestling type of guy (I am in the sport after all).
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I want to join Team Aikido to improve and grow. Team Aikido is an Aikido based community, where everyone shares the knowledge of a great martial art. I'm on a wrestling team, and I've been implementing that toward my gameplay, and somehow, it magically helps. All in all, I want to get better.

[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[X] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Replays:
"first decap" = decapping opponent
"half-throw counter to proper suplex" = opponent tried half-throw, I counter with prop. suplex
"hip throw 2" = my best hip throw
"dominating opponent" = slamming my opponent
"most entertaining - single leg" = probably my coolest replay, utilizing the double leg takedown

I played with Aquita yesterday (11/25/2017) at like 11pm (23:00) EST, but I don't know if that counts.

Sign Here: 1cna3 / Brian
Attached Files
first decap.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
hip throw 2.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
dominating opponent.rpl (46.6 KB, 2 views)
"The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war."
[!] 1cna3- You're being reviewed by our Council. Feel free to join our discord server in the meantime: https://discord.gg/fASbujt
Last edited by Rouxster; Nov 26, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
[+] 1cna3- Congrats! You've been accepted to Team Aikido!
---
[!] Vanish- We like you, but we think your skills could use a bit more developing before we accept you as a member. In the meantime, play with our members and send replays to us through the discord server and we'll accept you when we think you're ready.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
My application for Team Aikido
Main Account Name:Ripper2423
Current Belt: Black Belt
Clan History:I have been in 3 clans and I am the leader of my current clan.
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best):3
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences):I am learning to suplex but I am very Offensive I go for a knee move if I am getting lifted and such.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences):I want to join so that I can train myself and learn more about Aikido and dominate in the mod because seein Aquita(FootLox) playing today INSPIRED ME even more.

[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[X] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.
Attached Files
TAappdecap.rpl (74.0 KB, 5 views)
TAappdomination.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
TAappentertaining.rpl (82.7 KB, 2 views)
TAappkneemove.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
TAappcounter2.rpl (38.4 KB, 2 views)
TAappdomination2.rpl (38.4 KB, 2 views)
TASNAKEthrow.rpl (38.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Ripper2423; Dec 6, 2017 at 09:40 AM.
got a few moments with the guy, expect some sick throws from him pretty soon!
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
TA Applaction:Dillon
Main Account Name: Dillon
Current Belt: Master
Clan History: A lot
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4.5
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I play a heavy style on around body control to dq my oppent I probably focus less on points and maybe that's why I would give myself a 4.5 in skill rating but that doesn't mean I cant absolute destroy a arm or two.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I want to join the TA because the leader of Ta suggested I should write an app and I said why not in hopes to have good fights.

[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[x] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here: Dillon

Replays- I couldn't fine a lot because of new pc. So if you want to test me in-game give me a shout
Attached Files
LMAOOOOs.rpl (46.8 KB, 4 views)
Rekt for the 3rd time.rpl (19.4 KB, 4 views)
Rektrrrrrqqq2.rpl (57.7 KB, 11 views)
👑