Toribash
guys try not to go offtopic. Also yes to nug and jesten better luck next time buddy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Justen get out

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Goat Moderated Message:
Don't be rude to the applicants, You're still new to [Evil]...
Last edited by jump; Nov 8, 2015 at 03:26 AM. Reason: [Evil] Local mod message.
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
Justen get out

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

You don't have to be so mean to our applicants, a polite no will suffice.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
what are you guise talking about
yes from me tho I don't know what b45 and goat are on
must be some good shit tho

He was in a clan when he applied. I'm going to add a new requirement after his app is either accepted or denied.

It's a No (to Nugeten) from me. However the rest of the clan will decide.

Originally Posted by Justen13 View Post
age:14 Why do you want to join: I really like this clan . maybe a lot of players can teach me to get better at the game so I thought of joining this List of past clans:my past clan was hustle I think I'm not too good enought for this clan but i will try and that all i can say
-----
Gender:Male Age:14 Why do you want to join:I really like this clan and i not be worth it but i will try any way List of past clans:my last clan is hustle i leave my past clan because i was fighiting the leader and i told him that i would like to join this clan or obay i fight very well i cant make texture but i try one and two times i am not on skype but i am on facebook and my name is jamaljarvis thats all i can say

No. You can apply again in 2 weeks, I suggest you try to play more and get to be active on the forums.
Last edited by jump; Nov 8, 2015 at 03:29 AM.
Originally Posted by Nugeten View Post
Hey, I'm Parker and I play Toribash too much all day. Please take the time to read my application.

Nick Names: Nugeten, Nugs, The Nuggy Nug, My Egg Nug, Nuget, Nugget, Nuggets, Nugola, Holy Shit It's Nug, Nugeten Sucks.

Belt: Brown belt, and I don't get on my old account, DerpedOutX, anymore, which is 3rd Dan.

How do you act in game?: I try my best to be the best friend a friend could have. Overall I talk too much.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: A very rough estimate: 10-30 (just started using forum)

Do you use IRC: I used to use it a lot but barely now.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: Actually a lot of reasons which include but is not limited to:
-Duck is bae
-It's Official
-(Chem) is garbage
-[Evil] is life goal
-I applied a year ago pretty much right before going inactive (because of inadequate laptop) but now that I'm back I wanted to take another shot at it.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Infracted twice for useless posts.

Favorite mod?: Taido2, ABD

Skills outside toribash?: N/A

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): The Alchemists (Chem) but Xydra is bad at running a clan and I need to gtfo.

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Yes, I agree.

No from me
Originally Posted by Justen13 View Post
age:14 Why do you want to join: I really like this clan . maybe a lot of players can teach me to get better at the game so I thought of joining this List of past clans:my past clan was hustle I think I'm not too good enought for this clan but i will try and that all i can say
-----
Gender:Male Age:14 Why do you want to join:I really like this clan and i not be worth it but i will try any way List of past clans:my last clan is hustle i leave my past clan because i was fighiting the leader and i told him that i would like to join this clan or obay i fight very well i cant make texture but i try one and two times i am not on skype but i am on facebook and my name is jamaljarvis thats all i can say

Superno from me