Ranking
Original Post
[Community] Rate the replay above you
Please only post singleplayer replays or spars!

One replay per post, preferably a simple rating out of 10 and an explanation of that rating!

I'll start it off

pusga Moderated Message:
This is seven posts in and 28% of everyone who posted here has failed to read the rules or comment on the replay above him, anyone else who does so will be reported from now on
Attached Files
Chaco- V- Demo Man.rpl (276.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by pusga; Aug 18, 2019 at 12:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks nice, but familiar. 10 / 10 alejandros
But as for my taste I like something like this, with a note of bitter in my mouth

pusga Moderated Message:
OP: Please only post singleplayer replays or spars!

Stay in school kids
Attached Files
sitonass.rpl (43.8 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by pusga; Aug 17, 2019 at 01:50 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
I'd say 3/10, teetering on 9/10 cause booty
Is multiplayer, so pretty disgusting.
Attached Files
[M] Champagne.rpl (445.2 KB, 11 views)
Also known as CombatBot
Jesus Christ man.. Right when I thought I was getting better at this damned game you come around to make me look like shit.

Let me start off by saying this; this replay is extremely unique and is just fun to watch, thank you for doing something fresh! My only gripes would be the opener, although its unique and I understand it got you into position to do wicked wizardly toribash shit but it just looks strange how your tori slumps over, that and your arms are a bit stiff during the process. My second gripe would be the split kick, although that boom was probably quite difficult to pull off it looks strange considering you contract your knee right afterwords. (these gripes are so minuscule dude this replay is badass)

I need to experiment with self damage, it looks fun.

10/10 by far man.

Here's my shit replay.. I'm ashamed it falls under that one.
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There's no way I can't respond to that. Thank you so much for the enthusiasm!!

It be like that sometimes: While the replay is very simple and quick, I truly enjoy the classic one two splitcap combo. This replay isn't necessarily anything I would save to my folders, but it is in no way deserving of a low rating. One tip I can give you is the importance of your neck joint- it really does serve a lot of purpose in the swing of your movements and attacks, for it holds the heaviest part of the tori. Plus, it adds a little action to the midsegments of movements ;)
My only questions is; why did you stop there? To add a little flair, you could do some schwoopy moopy cool shit after the dm's to get some personality in there.

A very solid 8.5/10, well done sir!
Attached Files
[M] Agility.rpl (484.1 KB, 9 views)
Also known as CombatBot
hey im here too

Agility: Really good opener and solid movement but I didn't really like how the replay felt slow after you kicked the glutes. That kick at the end was really nice though. Also, I'm pretty sure most of your hits could've dm'd more joints.

Overall it's an 8.5/10 for me
Attached Files
insert edgy name.rpl (314.6 KB, 13 views)
suck my dicknballs

Hi Blink,

This is a quality replay man, great aim on that punch but I think the opener looks a little stiff, mostly because your elbows are fully extended for a long time, with that being said, it was a great way to generate momentum and definitely unique.

The boom kick is without a doubt the highlight of the replay in my mind and I am surprised you were able to stop your momentum and land a proper pose, great job.

9/10
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that was nice, opener was a bit choppy and stiff but it flowed really well.
the kicks on this were awesome damn you old dudes are so good at dismembering shit.
the pose was too simple.
8/10
Attached Files
sickly styled bro.rpl (649.7 KB, 7 views)
Nice replay man, that opener was so awesome and fluid, the knee dms were straight up badass (my favorite dms of the whole replay). A small gripe would be that there are a lot of grabs in this replay, I understand it helps build momentum but in my personal opinion it looks better to not grab in general. I strongly feel that you could've completely obliterated Uke's upper body with the momentum you had in those kicks, especially the second one. The fact that he got decapitated from that just doesn't look as satisfying as it would if you had a better placed kick.

Please take this as constructive criticism, this replay is one of the best I've seen lately. I just feel there's always room for improvement (for all of us, especially me lmao).

8/10

Here's a replay of mine back from 2013, I collabed with my buddy Budai. Please someone share your thoughts on it. (I DID EVERYTHING AFTER THE SPLIT, BUDAI DID THE REST)
Attached Files
Chaco-Collab- Budai assualt.rpl (375.2 KB, 12 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I absolutely love the fluidity of it. The Dms are smooth, decent sized booms and that decap made me all tingly inside.
Well done 8/10
Here's sumthin we did to get some rust off
Chaco x Zero.rpl
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]