Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
I don't like that first hint, but I do enjoy the fact that something like this is posted now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I dont like the 1st hint either but i sense a new hair for march!!!! I hope its the samurai one
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

i was thinking of making heads able to have their opacity turned down and it be like see through or something
damn im gettin old
Those hints all seem nice but what I would like to see in toribash is a new character design. Something that has more of a human shape. This would have to cost a lot of tc though for players to buy it, people who don't buy stay as the default shape. Maybe a new body design up for sale every 6 months or 1 year too.
Well, I didn't like the first hint too, but the others are awesome.

@ghost, I'm not sure if we REALLY need it "/
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Energy power ups?
That would ruin the whole game.
I play this game because it requires skill,
if you added energy power ups that would
ruin the whole skilled and unskilled people.
Ah, I've been waiting for some information on this new user group. Anyway, I think dreadlocks would be a pretty great.
Last edited by Facade; Mar 5, 2013 at 07:31 AM.