Ranking
Original Post
Country Code block
I think many people would like to disable their country flag for several reasons.

Solutions I suggest:

option for displaying country code
custom country code(which could be too much)
custom country flag, because why not? this is not real life

Grohenbird Moderated Message:
I have edited your thread to make it much easier to read and to streamline your idea so as not to confuse what you're asking for. You don't have to thank me. -Grohenbird
Last edited by Grohenbird; Nov 9, 2016 at 12:21 PM.
Enjoint life
I see how it may help to disable or reset country flag for some of the reasons stated above and in previous threads.

I can also see how changing to a specific flag or country code may be abused.

Therefore, disabling flags is worth considering, and will personally look into it; changing thread status to Elevated. However, I don't think the feature of setting a specific country flag will be implemented any time soon.
Better flags system
i'm really not a huge fan of the flags system.
let's say i'm a sensitive person who doesn't want people to know who i'm from.
or let's say the game doesn't recognize my country and i want to have my flag besides my name.
if you could choose your flag and country that would be very nice.
or maybe that's in the game already? idk
if not i really want to have full control over my privacy and i hope that would be added to the game soon.

for those who are lazy to read here's my point :

LET ME CHOOSE MY FLAG THAT APPEARS IN-GAME
you shouldn't be able to chose your flag, but you should be able to chose whether it is shown or not. This feature of the game barely works anyways and often shows wrong flag.

If you wanna hide it use a VPN
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Suggestion is already elevated, I've merged your thread with the existing one.

props to softy
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
you shouldn't be able to chose your flag, but you should be able to chose whether it is shown or not. This feature of the game barely works anyways and often shows wrong flag.

If you wanna hide it use a VPN

There is no such feature from the game by itself.
As you said, there are ways to make it able, but why should we use VPN when its more comfortable to change the country code ingame ? Even if its just a checkbox which says "show country flag" or "hide country flag".

Well Hampa is working on a new toribash project anyways, so I am pretty sure its going to be implemented someday
Enjoint life