Ranking
i can make a band

Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
the smiley i lmfao @

like LOL mexican bananas ftw!
want a cookie? click here

jesus is god. jesus is also god's son. this is confusing. wait, this must mean... that god f***ed himself :O
I would like to thanks the dickface who gave me minus rep for me spending and hour and a half-two hours of my life and counting since I keep afdding new ones, saying that this isn't a tutorial. First of all I never even said it was a tutorial... It's a fricken guide, or a reference. Thanks dickface....

P.S. thanks to the others who gave me +Rep.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by GenX000 View Post

!

(and they're all in the smileys tab now when you click "more")

O.o?`I dont have smileys tab :P
This thread is closed.
Well, you have done this with good intentions, so i will give you a +rep, but you've just wasted your time writing this,. because when you make a post at the bottom of the default smilies there is a button that says [More] which you can click which takes you to the index of smilies, it would be easier to use that than this. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but i thought somebody will eventually point this out so i will do it now.
PARANDROID
#1 is stolen, that green "thingy" was animated by a pixler (pixeling > pixelcars, www.pixelcars.com) i dont got his name anymore but i dont think he would allow you to use it