Toribash
basing my new set on Geb :^)

also wtf there are no replays on ur app denied
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
My replays are located in the memory of the 2 years leilak and I spent together.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

hi eisme xD

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
ijem

bae

hi

i started playing smite blame rai and beattie and hanz0

wow, won't play league with us but plays smite with some random people...

jk, i installed smite a few weeks ago too, what's your ign?
Last edited by leyz; Nov 25, 2014 at 06:49 PM.
er1h

i like a do da support

i r geb

i want to make a geb set on tb then demand the item forgers do special items just for it
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
This is a thread where you cherish my presence and say how amazing I am. Stop going off topic and worship me please.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
This is a thread where you cherish my presence and say how amazing I am. Stop going off topic and worship me please.

We obviously ran out of positives then. Can we start with the negatives?
Hey Lukas, what's up, How was your day?
She/They

Screw you guys... I quit.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Samopal View Post

Originally Posted by Erth View Post

stressful