Ranking
Minor Fixes
Updated reSpar.lua script:

Fixed:

Grips should load correctly now.

Now using the command "/replaymoves [RPL FILE]" in single player, or if you're a room operator, will automatically load the pertinent mod.

Edit: newer version has been updated.
Last edited by Daanando; Apr 21, 2014 at 10:42 AM.
This is pretty fucking impressive. Good job, man.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
reSpar Update and improvements
Added some graphical interfacing for the ease of your eyes in your face. After starting the script, right click the Joint State panel to view the load directory and options. Note: reSpar can now also be used as a slightly clearer replay loader.

After loading the script.

After right clicking the panel (or pressing F1)

The top panel shows your /replay directory. the bottom one displays the content of the highlighted replay file (I'll eventually get round to parsig that in to something more user friendly). Highlighting a different replay file is done by scrolling, arrow keys or '+' and '-'. Press Load Replay to load the file as a regular replay. Replay Moves to run the game one move at a time (holding SHIFT when pressing Replay Moves will swap Uke for Tori and Tori for Uke -- Done for Kekethecat, who now owes me.).. Safe Save for constant live game saving. And Unload Script for... well you'll guess.
Attached Files
respar.lua (22.9 KB, 42 views)
Last edited by Daanando; Apr 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM.
quick question about the bottom panel can this be used as an in game replay hacker?
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
When I load a spar in MP and wait, it goes horribly wrong.

I have a spar where they're supposed to hit eachother's fists, but then we just end up squirming on the floor instead.

What's up with that?
私の顔にそれを言う。
Hi Daanando,

I lua coded a similar script as yours.. not knowing your script does exist!

I'm impressed of the files manager you're using.

Could i use it in my script?
Since I've seen your script I'm quite disappointed of not having seen it before.
The load replay function is implemented in my script with a random moves generator which is not as useful as a load replay !

My load replay function has for the time no mod loader function and you have one!
Was one of my next steps! But now i would have a look at your script and copy/implement some of your code! And if you agree implement the file manager you are using!

Have a look of the script at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=484109

And let me know if i can implement your lua file manager!

Peace.
Last edited by DisD; Nov 17, 2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DisD View Post
Hi Daanando,

I lua coded a similar script as yours.. not knowing your script does exist!

I'm impressed of the files manager you're using.

Could i use it in my script?
Since I've seen your script I'm quite disappointed of not having seen it before.
The load replay function is implemented in my script with a random moves generator which is not as useful as a load replay !

My load replay function has for the time no mod loader function and you have one!
Was one of my next steps! But now i would have a look at your script and copy/implement some of your code! And if you agree implement the file manager you are using!

Have a look of the script at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=484109

And let me know if i can implement your lua file manager!

Peace.

Hey, DisD,
w
Feel free to cannibalize/reuse/abuse any part of the code in my script. I did the same when I started out scripting for tb. And really, it's one of the few ways to learn tb scripting. I'd just ask for you to try and add and improve what ever you take from my script. Though it took me a while to get there, I'm sure there are a myriad of useful stuff I'd never would have come up.

Have fun!

Note: Just a little thing I learned from my experience, moves recorded in single player will not translate perfectly to multiplayer. The first 4 or 5 moves, no problem (so it's still useful for loading opening moves), but after that noticeable difference creeps in.