Toribash
Original Post
PowerBomb?
So I made a mod where Uke could powerbomb Tori. Simple. Very simple.
So just look at pic for full description.
(A picture is worth a thousand words right?)

Why make a mod like this?
I got so frustrated that I can't powerbomb anything.
Attached Images
PowerBomb.jpg (14.4 KB, 167 views)
Attached Files
PowerBombMod.tbm (5.1 KB, 76 views)
PowerBombMod.rpl (34.6 KB, 42 views)
soo? his feet are kinda stuck to the ground? so u can kick it? im confuzzled wat does it do? and wats a power bomb?
Looks like fun *DL*

EDIT: It's pretty simple, just the rockem-sockem on uke and putting tori up into the air, but it is very fun to play ^^ Good for setting up aerial-tosses, swingkicks, etc.

Here's a replay i made, TripleSwingKick. ( The first decaps uke and rips off his arms, and the second and third use his head as a fulcrum for me to conveniently swing into ) Not another skillful madman, just a simple swingkick-decap and then some somersaults in the air.
Attached Files
TripleSwingKick.rpl (42.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Oct 22, 2007 at 12:04 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Powerbomb:
A Powerbomb is a professional wrestling move in which an opponent is lifted up (usually so that they are sitting on the wrestler's shoulders) and then slammed back-first down to the mat.

The standard powerbomb sees an opponent first placed in a standing headscissors position (bent forward with their head placed between the attacking wrestler's thighs). He is then lifted up on the wrestler's shoulders and slammed down back-first to the mat. A prawn hold is commonly used for a pinning powerbomb.

Some additional information:
It hurts.

I really like it. Though I suggest you put him a bit more higher, so you can properly place your legs up on his shoulders.
Originally Posted by R4C3R420 View Post
I really like it. Though I suggest you put him a bit more higher, so you can properly place your legs up on his shoulders.

xD WTF lol its 9 Years old men
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.