Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] Trampolines
I have made a trampoline but it is still not perfect and i want to include it into some parcours.
Please tell me what you want me to change anything (for example the trampoline is to soft) and if you have any questions so i can answer them.
I have also changed the density and force of Tori but not of Uke so try them both out .
Uke is also a little further away. Please forgive me for that mistake and it will be better in the next wip .

trampoline wip1

Attached Files
trampolin.tbm (19.3 KB, 157 views)
Last edited by Ukephile; Jul 31, 2015 at 10:33 PM.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

nice modd^^ ill post a replay soon!
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
um why didn't you just use the basic form of toris ? its also need more work on pulse to make jumps bigger
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I only lowered the density and the force of the joints so tori is lighter and his force stays in the same relation to the weight and the trampoline doesnt have to be very poweful. (If things get too speedy or powefull they get glitchy).
The trampoline doesnt have pulse. It only changes the downward moment into upward momentum and you add to that by jumping.
-----
I tried the mod with a harder trampoline out and made a replay.
Feel free to ask for changes or if you want you can also do it
Attached Files
TrampV2.tbm (19.3 KB, 68 views)
Jump.rpl (129.8 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by Ukephile; Aug 1, 2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

I actually have quite a few wips of a similair mod. Yours seems a lot better though, nice job.
Can't wait for a fully furnished env, the execution is great, don't dissapoint us with an ugly surrounding

Looking forward
dude im looking defenetily foward to this, we can get some serious flips here xD
Attached Files
Haluejah - Trampwip1.rpl (70.4 KB, 37 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I just got into to parkour and I have to say, if this works, and people are able to add this into Parkour mods, I will 100% love you I can just imagine the flips and corkscrews and shit Keep working hard Ukephile
Just played around with it for a new minutes and holy shit!!
It works exactly like a trampoline should and as a retired gymnast that's a lot to say. Corks are even difficult to pull of, as they should be

Super duper fun, very nice work; you're onto something here.

Made a replay real quick to showcase what I mean
Attached Files
test3.rpl (181.4 KB, 49 views)