ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
thing is he doesnt understand what aeon is, we're not an ingame clan and we never were. he came back when we had a small surge of activity and tried to force the clan to stay that way, even going as far as becoming high elder and getting mod rights on the forum to reform aeon. I have been against that from the start because i knew all the members he attracted weren't loyal and would never stick around. Lo and behold i was right, and now that he's realized the same, he's leaving to be with his more active friends because despite calling me "brother", he doesnt care about the aeon community and only cares about being in an active clan.

sure, we may be "dead" in toribash but as long as aeon members play any games together daily, Aeon itself is far from dead

Oh i agree. We are far from dead.
So what games are you playing maybe we can chill abit together
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i have lots of games just hit me up on steam/discord when you wanna play something
im sori i have 2 leaf aeon becuz i have two many stafe jobes so i canot be in clan that does not have powarfuel staves liek me. ((

also damn pubg is a game I keep wanting to play but never had the time to actually consider it a viable option. (That and lets be real, the ping would be fucking incredible if i tried to play it with you guys.)
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
im sori i have 2 leaf aeon becuz i have two many stafe jobes so i canot be in clan that does not have powarfuel staves liek me. ((

also damn pubg is a game I keep wanting to play but never had the time to actually consider it a viable option. (That and lets be real, the ping would be fucking incredible if i tried to play it with you guys.)

no wait icky just make me super ninja admin devman and then you can stay

also i'll play pubg with you sometime icky, i'll take the ping disadvantage, it would be too ez otherwise
thing is he doesnt understand what aeon is, we're not an ingame clan and we never were. he came back when we had a small surge of activity and tried to force the clan to stay that way, even going as far as becoming high elder and getting mod rights on the forum to reform aeon. I have been against that from the start because i knew all the members he attracted weren't loyal and would never stick around. Lo and behold i was right, and now that he's realized the same, he's leaving to be with his more active friends because despite calling me "brother", he doesnt care about the aeon community and only cares about being in an active clan.

sure, we may be "dead" in toribash but as long as aeon members play any games together daily, Aeon itself is far from dead

Well, at the start you guys were active ingame pretty much. Alot also.
There was always someone who was ingame. Aeon is not dead, it is just not toribash active like it used to be at a time i joined. ofc you knew they would leave, because they found out i was the only one being ingame lmao. Everyone who came in and played ingame left because they saw no one ingame. And i want to do some fun clan events and shit. And im tired of being the only one there ingame. Yepp, be mad at me chirs.

Originally Posted by Icky View Post

What the fuck are you talking about?
Its not about the staff job. Its just whenever i go ingame no one from aeon is available to play. And not even clan league nothing. So why do you think i would join a clan with Staff people because of their position tell me that.
Last edited by Cobra; Jun 15, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
You've just admitted yourself that you only care about being in an active clan and dont give a shit about what Aeon is actually about.

I rest my case. I'm not even mad anymore.
You've just admitted yourself that you only care about being in an active clan and dont give a shit about what Aeon is actually about.

I rest my case. I'm not even mad anymore.

So we are not friends anymore because i join another clan to play with People i play with most of the time? I call that bullshit. I still want to stay your friend.
Last edited by Cobra; Jun 15, 2017 at 06:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Well, at the start you guys were active ingame pretty much. Alot also.
There was always someone who was ingame. Aeon is not dead, it is just not toribash active like it used to be at a time i joined. ofc you knew they would leave, because they found out i was the only one being ingame lmao. Everyone who came in and played ingame left because they saw no one ingame. And i want to do some fun clan events and shit. And im tired of being the only one there ingame. Yepp, be mad at me chirs.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Its not about the staff job. Its just whenever i go ingame no one from aeon is available to play. And not even clan league nothing. So why do you think i would join a clan with Staff people because of their position tell me that.

Sorry, i have a ton of other stuff going on, but what really grinds me is the fact you picked Aether after the dylan thing.

Plenty of other "Active ingame" clans and you had to pick them

Also im gonna point out how you said you didnt like staff clan's and yet your... in a clan full of staff now, Some actions speak louder than word's clearly

@Shadow iv added you on steam dude
Last edited by CkyToH; Jun 16, 2017 at 01:55 AM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019