Toribash
Hue, back in my day, it was actually just 5 DMs, but i s'pose the term can have evolved. I mean, 5 DM boomhits do exist (and let's not even get into pusga's record boomhit), would they have counted as one hit madmans? :v

I actually like that definition though, madman replays are basically the Toribash equivalent of HOKUTO HYAKURETSU KEN ATATATATATATATATA anyways. Also, i'm pretty sure "ukebashing" is just the term used for replays where you uh... Bash uke. I mean, with the advent of tricking replays and the likes, it makes sense to have a distinction. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
bish became god :O
BLESS ME GED D:
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by VoidVector View Post
Also, when you and BquadZ will make a collab? I expect a 20 dm boom, at least

yo lets do it at some point :U

also how do you foot dm so well? watching maetl makes me so mad

also hows voting for the winners for the stock tournament going? are we close to results yet or nah
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Oct 2, 2016 at 01:30 AM.
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUSGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
HI Pusga! Congratz!

What advice do you have for the players of the new generation to one day achieve this legendary title as you did?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
how are u so goddamn smooth in ur replays while doing all these weirds spins
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
So what happened to the term madman? Is it all just ukebashing now?

it is just a lot more convenient to say ukebashing because it includes anything related to hitting uke.

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
bish became god :O
BLESS ME GED D:

i give u my blessing d:-)

Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
yo lets do it at some point :U

also how do you foot dm so well? watching maetl makes me so mad

also hows voting for the winners for the stock tournament going? are we close to results yet or nah

ankle dms are really bizarre, i always try to hit the foot and shin at the same time because that makes uke's leg bounce in one direction and the foot in the opposite direction. Doing this is actually easier with very little ghosting, you can see the example in maetl (i think it is the first one). The other conventional way i know is the full dm record way in which you jam your straight foot between the ankle joint and uke's foot.

Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUSGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA

tsuuu

Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
HI Pusga! Congratz!

What advice do you have for the players of the new generation to one day achieve this legendary title as you did?

thanks. apparently just play the game to enjoy it while also trying to best your last replay every time (obviously i stopped doing that years ago though ). I also ignored all the criticism i didn't agree with although i'm not sure that is good advice. Also play a lot (mind blowing, i know)

Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
how are u so goddamn smooth in ur replays while doing all these weirds spins

hey thanks. well just because they are weird doesn't mean they can't be smooth! a surprising amount of people edit their replays every 2 frames or so and it makes them look really busy and hectic, but if you don't move fast enough it can just look spastic and ugly. Most good replaymakers know when to wait for the perfect opportunity to move instead of trying to make it happen and forcing themselves into bad positions. a lot of the smooth spins you speak of are probably just hold all and relax some joints while i wait for the chance to kick or push off the ground to continue the replay.

alright guys so this thread will lose its purpose once people realise that i dont have any interesting answers to their questions. i am thinking of doing a shook and using this as a dump for all my music (whenever i make it). i am an amateur though so it won't be very great content for everyone to enjoy as much as it will be stupid quick thinga that i do sometimes to chill out. sounds good?
Last edited by pusga; Oct 6, 2016 at 01:29 AM.
oh yeah
what do you feel like is the biggest difference in the replay making scene now from back when you started
do you think newer replay makes are possibly less unique because a lot of stuff has already been done or do you think the opposite is true, that so many possibilities have been opened up that people are able to do way more stuff now as opposed to then
h