Toribash
Original Post
Threads take a long time to load
threads stay loading for aaaages, upwards of 20 seconds - as in, i can see the whole thread but i can't click any links such as player profiles, ban list etc. as the loading icon on chrome's still spinning

any thoughts?
I have this issue too. It's potentially because of the new things that were added to the forums. Such as the BBCode and the Spoilers/Dropdowns.
No fix that I know of. Try going into a thread without spoilers and things and see if it does it.

Edit: It's doing this on all threads. I'm talking to someone about this.
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 27, 2017 at 12:04 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
can't reproduce here; show me a performance profile of a page load

(assuming chrome) inspect element -> Performance -> Ctrl+Shift+E

tb forums are not renowned for their stability or consistency
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
can't reproduce here; show me a performance profile of a page load

(assuming chrome) inspect element -> Performance -> Ctrl+Shift+E

tb forums are not renowned for their stability or consistency

here's a big img

Clear your cache, by going to the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner of chrome, then look for more tools, and click clear browsing data. Everything should work good then.

Thanks Fear!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
It's an old forum that needs a massive overhaul. Just deal with it for now and hopefully it gets a fix when tbn comes out.

I deal with the same problem too from time to time, I know how annoying it is
better to fix an issue that's affecting multiple users and causing annoyance than it is to wait months for an entire new game