Ranking

jhunter03's Application

Sorry to inform you, but you've been denied.

If you are still interested in joining (x) and would like to know how you can improve, send me a PM on the forum.
Originally Posted by FetaPor View Post

information

Posted for discussion.
Originally Posted by FetaPor View Post

information

Sorry to inform you, but you have been denied.

If you're still looking to join, and are willing to improve, shoot me a PM. I can give you the specifics on why you were denied, so you know what to fix next time.

JHunter03's app

Attached Files
luckkyyy.rpl (310 Bytes, 2 views)
fracs.rpl (318 Bytes, 2 views)
clan.rpl (88.0 KB, 2 views)
SLAAAAAAAAM.rpl (76.8 KB, 2 views)
ninja kick.rpl (95.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by jhunter03; Feb 5, 2018 at 03:01 AM.
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
Originally Posted by jhunter03 View Post

JHunter03's app

Posted
Originally Posted by jhunter03 View Post

JHunter03's app

too young for me
I want to keep this clan as mature as I clan
obviously age isn't everything but 13 is pretty young and I doubt your in game skills
not to mention your application was poorly written and was essentially a string of run on sentences
it's a NO from me
sorry i'm brutal when it comes to applicatons
Last edited by Valterain1; Feb 5, 2018 at 08:14 AM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
JHunter03 has been denied for the following reasons:

- C/Ped his application in order to apply for [AS] less than 24 hours after he posted in our thread
- Immaturity
- Lacking any strengths
- Mediocre application
- Mediocre forum activity

Please don't apply again, we don't need people like you here.
I'm just gamin' man
Hello! I've been playing this game for a very long time, I just found x through a player named soon. I doubt he knows me because I'm so quiet but he's a really nice guy. My name is Austin and I'm 20 years old. I've been playing toribash for nearly as long as I can remember. (granted, my memory isn't that good) I play violin, guitar, bass, mandolin, trumpet and a little drums and piano. I'm not SUPER forum active, but I can get there! I have a discord and am willing to join your chat, though I don't open it as often as I should. I look forward to hearing your decisions and hope that they're positive!!!! Thank you for your consideration -Serge
Nicholas Pleb - Thursday 9:53 PM
> As long as the flat chest lives on in womankind
> God lives on through us
>His grace is evident in the bosoms around us
Originally Posted by Serge View Post
Hello! I've been playing this game for a very long time, I just found x through a player named soon. I doubt he knows me because I'm so quiet but he's a really nice guy. My name is Austin and I'm 20 years old. I've been playing toribash for nearly as long as I can remember. (granted, my memory isn't that good) I play violin, guitar, bass, mandolin, trumpet and a little drums and piano. I'm not SUPER forum active, but I can get there! I have a discord and am willing to join your chat, though I don't open it as often as I should. I look forward to hearing your decisions and hope that they're positive!!!! Thank you for your consideration -Serge

Posted for discussion.

------

After investigating your account, you've been auto-denied for multi-clanning. I won't say your main here, assuming you may want that private.

Send me a PM on your main, I know Soon is a friend of yours but we don't allow multi-clanning.
Last edited by Jaxon; Feb 6, 2018 at 05:31 AM. Reason: verdict reached
I'm just gamin' man
Still looking for members, don't be afraid to apply, we don't bite.

Well, maybe a little.
I'm just gamin' man