Toribash
Original Post
Deadliest Pair

Welcome to Deadliest Pair!
This time you will be fighting with a random player against another team. It may sound a bit complex but it is not.
Once we get 32 players in, I will mix you all randomly to make teams of two.
Then you will fight against others to show the community which pair has more chemistry!

The winner is the best of five matches (first to three)
You have to choose one of the mods below
and play all your matches on it

Mod List:
aikidobigdojo.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm
erthtkv2.tbm
rk-mma.tbm
boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

First place: 70.000 TC + 7 ST + Void Force (each)
Second place: 30.000 TC + 5 ST + Demon Force (each)
Team with most decaps achieved: 3 ST + Pure Force (each)

Only 1 entry per person.
Every round must be justified with screenshots/replays/both teams posting.
Every decap must be justified with screenshots/replays.
Nobody can play more than 3 matches per round.
Both players have to play at least once per round.
If you ping/crash you lose.

Example
Name: Martin
Time zone: GMT -3

OVER

Bracket

Last edited by Martin; Mar 19, 2018 at 12:18 AM.
ive waited long enough, whyphie is my partner so if he’s active a little after i fight then tough shit for him: ) plus i only need to win 1 total match
Last edited by Virus; Feb 25, 2018 at 03:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
ive waited long enough, whyphie is my partner so if he’s active a little after i fight then tough shit for him: ) plus i only need to win 1 total match

You don't get the idea. You did your part for your team (you won your matches, good job), but this is a team event. It wouldn't make any sense at all if you play alone, he would qualify even tho he did nothing. And let's say again that if this shit goes on and you win on your own, what happens if he will be inactive still?
he doesnt get anything if I win bc he didnt do anything. like lamby’s partner. whoever it was, was erased and now he’s all alone to fight all the matches. i understand what you mean that it’s supposed to be a team thing but some people will be randomly inactive. btw ill be online at 9pm-whenever new york time so fight me
IMPORTANT
(I'll give all this problems a bit more of time to be solved)

Inactive players: whyphie, Matty

BlueEvil & Karsnator vs Freshkek & Daeldir: What I understood was that BlueEvil and Karsnator won this round, but I'm not really sure of what happened there, so please anybody of those teams come to explain the situation.

azzeffir23 & Sora vs whyphie & Virus: Could you finish your matches without whyphie? (who is completely inactive)

Killerto & Static vs Dylan: Could you finish your matches?

Also: I'll actualize the deadline for "ROUND 2" tomorrow at 00:00 gmt 0 (pay attention to that)
Last edited by Martin; Feb 25, 2018 at 07:41 PM.
i will be able to continue without my partner, with that being said will i be able to have a couple extra days to set up a fight time?