Toribash
Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Eae cubot, voce ja tentou criar uma nova conta de usuario? Cria ela com dereitos de administrador, e tenta abrir o programa como administrador.

Mano é uma boa ideia depois vou ver se funciona. Mas acho que nao vai resolver o problema.
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
Well i think thats a virus or some now also application can be virus and you need more gb and memory to play toribash tho. and also i have idea you can also backup some application go to the folder of toribash click replays delete some replays and yeah it had been backup if it works well good and also delete some app like minecraft and more games. That wat i do when my toribash is lagging and also not opening like 5 minutes to open toribash and yeah :3

It may be but I come unlikely. Before I could play without this problem, I think it's a bug or something.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Contact me via PM if nothing works here Cubot.

More direct fix might be a good idea.

Ok
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
is it have a message when toribash not opening?

No, no warning message appears.
Save water, bathe gasoline ace candle lights
"Cubot Editing"
hmmm.there should be some missing or deleted file i think.
Or...the program called microsoft visual blah blah.(dont remember the full name) is broken
It may be more without all the name of the program is difficult to know.
Save water, bathe gasoline ace candle lights
"Cubot Editing"
Please make your own thread and specify what is happening and what exactly is "everything" you tried, don't bump old dead threads.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos