Toribash
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
Where is this tutorial you guys are talking about D:

its in the Texture school classroom board
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-

Great head you've got there, Napp. The only thing I don't like is the mouth region, it kind of looks like a chipmunk grin.
back from the dead
Holy fuck thanks oyster, And ye i noticed that when it maps looks kinda odd but i can work with it ha. cheers bud.
Now that is an awesome head. Great job Dirtnapp, I especially like how you reflected the redness of the visor onto the actual metal.

Only thing I don't like about it is the the mirroring on the back looks a bit unnatural. But that can be fixed easily.

/offtopic, This'd be really good to use as advertisement for the school.

(>^_^)>
Bit jealous about this head. Haven't really done anything quite like this. Once I get my new pc, I'm going to do this.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
tbh with the hieght ect on the ghead itself the way i have made the light shine is pretty onspot tbh.If you look where ive made raises ect the light is caught.

Just because there is a raise that doesn't mean there should be a reflection.
I've circled some things in need of improvement in blue.

The leftmost part should not have any red on it considering there is a barrier of sorts next to it and we're assuming that this is a sphere so the red light wouldn't be able to reach it. The other circled areas share similar problems. The top middle circle has no reflection at all which confuses me.

You have multiple light sources which is a no-no. Some easy fixes to help mask this problem would be to edit the visor, gem thingies on the side, and make the top brighter than the bottom in general.

I'm not sure what all the little dots are about but I can't say I'm fond of them.

Overall this is a great start but I think it could be much much better.
Originally Posted by Me View Post
Just because there is a raise that doesn't mean there should be a reflection.
I've circled some things in need of improvement in blue.

The leftmost part should not have any red on it considering there is a barrier of sorts next to it and we're assuming that this is a sphere so the red light wouldn't be able to reach it. The other circled areas share similar problems. The top middle circle has no reflection at all which confuses me.

You have multiple light sources which is a no-no. Some easy fixes to help mask this problem would be to edit the visor, gem thingies on the side, and make the top brighter than the bottom in general.

I'm not sure what all the little dots are about but I can't say I'm fond of them.

Overall this is a great start but I think it could be much much better.

The quote says from "me" so I'm just gonna say that I hit it spot on.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by Me View Post
You have multiple light sources which is a no-no.

Multiple light sources works a lot better on toribash heads. It looks a bit weird having the the shadow where the light hits and the light-reflections in the shadow when you play, but that's just my opinion.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home