Ranking
DarkJak, if you look in the reference picture, there's pretty much exactly what you said.
Tubes, metal cheekbones, etc. I was going to take those, but I don't know why I decided not to. Now that I think about it, I probably should've.

And guys, here's the spinny, so you can stop whining about the mapping.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Please give more attention to the back. It looks mirrored. fix it. Get rid of the dark useless circel at the top. remove the lighter areas toward the bottom. They just seem out of place. close the gap in the middle. and remap the face.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
It's quite foggy and grey, edit the saturation and brightness abit to see if you can make it stand out abit more.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Nah, I like the nose. Maybe if there were more people who didn't like it, I'd lose it, but for now, I'm keeping it.
I'll probably auction this off how it is in the spinny, but that's just because I've been really busy lately, and don't have time.
Thanks for the tips though, and don't feel like it was a waste posting here, because I did edit it a little considering your guys' posts.

Originally Posted by Varkenoss View Post
DarkJak, if you look in the reference picture, there's pretty much exactly what you said.
Tubes, metal cheekbones, etc. I was going to take those, but I don't know why I decided not to. Now that I think about it, I probably should've.

And guys, here's the spinny, so you can stop whining about the mapping.

Which is why I found it odd that there weren't any.

Cuz there is too much of the same look right now. So I guess more contrast would be cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I regret not copying the metal now, because in a way it looks like he just has a nine chin because of all the different layers of skin I took. I might add some more contrast when I get a chance just to see if it turns out well.

/not in GATA, but had to invade.

Alright Varkenoss, good head you got there. I personally think it's a little bland, with not much contrast, color, etc. This is easily fixable of course, a little dodging and grain merge airbrushing would probably do the trick (if you'd like to, not desperately needed.) I'd mostly describe this head as 'incosistent' though, which is the main issue I see. The face is extremely detailed with clear, sharp quality, while as when you go from there to the back, the details start becoming blurred and sloppy looking. The different regions of the head (back, front, upper portion, etc.) just don't flow together with quality, or shape very well. If you continue with this head, you've got a little bit of work to do.

Didn't really want to be a hater here, just wanted to give you some advice. Anyway, it's fairly good for someone with not much c/p experience (or so I presume), good job, keep working on it!
虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。