Toribash
oh and zwenk, just tell me if i gotta make an avatar for you like mine, i just need a video you want in it
You have zawesome endorphin skills
Hope to see more of your vids ;)
oh en zwenk, kn je me vertelle hoe ik gekleurde liquid objects kn mkn? zoals die rode dingen op el lucrador
^ = dutch, its not really important to you guys lol if you want to know what it says just translate it with some online translator or something...
Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
oh en zwenk, kn je me vertelle hoe ik gekleurde liquid objects kn mkn? zoals die rode dingen op el lucrador
^ = dutch, its not really important to you guys lol if you want to know what it says just translate it with some online translator or something...

well all the red things are obj's me and ianhey made em in wings 3d (but you can use anything from blender to maya) the yellow things are just fluid objects you can make those within endorphin and then change the color in the options menu
Originally Posted by zwenkwiel View Post
well all the red things are obj's me and ianhey made em in wings 3d (but you can use anything from blender to maya) the yellow things are just fluid objects you can make those within endorphin and then change the color in the options menu

thx ill try it some time =D