Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] OMFG! can ANYONE make at least ONE third party app for macs?!?!?!?
i see some great apps out there like 3/4 match genarator, replay editor, and autosave replay autosorter............
why not for mac?
if you cant make for mac can someone with a ac remake these to work?
thanks
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
eugh... me bumming macs all the time would like to say yes... emulators need you to have a windows disc but there is a app that would open the 3rd party apps without it... but it only works on intel macs...
so yes but alot of people cant get it
Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
eugh... me bumming macs all the time would like to say yes... emulators need you to have a windows disc but there is a app that would open the 3rd party apps without it... but it only works on intel macs...
so yes but alot of people cant get it

WHAT?! WHERE! I'Z WANTIES! I HAVE INTELZORZ! GIMME GIMME!
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Its called boot camp.

l2google.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
You guys are stupid. You need windows to run windows on a mac and that costs like $200. So thats why we don't want to use and emulator (even though I am getting windows in a couple weeks ).
Then buy me a mac so I can make programs for it. Contrary to popular opinion, the problem isn't the fact that it's impossible, but the fact that no-one who codes third party apps HAS one.
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
Then buy me a mac so I can make programs for it. Contrary to popular opinion, the problem isn't the fact that it's impossible, but the fact that no-one who codes third party apps HAS one.

Quoted for invariable truth.

Originally Posted by macattack View Post
You guys are stupid. You need windows to run windows on a mac and that costs like $200. So thats why we don't want to use and emulator (even though I am getting windows in a couple weeks ).

I'm not going to go out and buy a mac just because you are to lazy to make the source mac-compatible and build it yourself.

Hell, I barely have enough money to keep my computer in working order.

Also, if you aren't willing to pay $200 for a copy of windows to run boot camp with, why the hell should we pay >$500 for a mac to develop on?

Your logic fails.

[/rant]
Last edited by Eleeleth; Jun 2, 2008 at 04:51 AM. Reason: was missing something
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH