ES Recruitment Drive
I stopped playing because faggots aim bot, and hack. I mean seriously, when I played w/o hackers I would win it for my team. I'd go probably 26 - 5. <-- that was also when I learned how to play, and my computer could still play it.

If my computer actually could still handle the graphics for that game, I'd probably still play. but since I went for almost a year at failing on that game, I had about like 10k deaths. I started over on another account to see how I stood out, my kdr on that account is in the 4.0's. I went about everygame on that account with maybe 1-2 deaths. on the other one when I started i went like, 10-20 deaths with 1 kill :s

So, basically I liked it after I learnt how to play by some of the great players, tips etc. Strategy's, were probably my biggest help, I'd watch to see where people were killed, and I'd wait for a team member to go back there without knowing people would run around and take him out, I'd basically sit back and snip the ones who took out my friend one after the other(Semi-auto sniper ftw :v)

PS: If this is the first time this game has shown up, late thead is late, I used to play this before I started toribash(2008 )
Question, is there a bunch of annoying ass aim bot/ hackers there?
and would it be good to redownload now?
There are hackers everywhere, aimbots in one man army, hackers in desert storm/zombie thing. Not so many in elimination any more. If you play with friends, private etc. It can still be fun. But going to games with people you don't know 3/4 says a hacker shows up in the next 4-5 games if you stay there.

If you can get around the hacking part, still fun.
Theres not many hackers anymore. >_>
I barely run into hackers now adays.
So is anybody gonna post there name?
Anybody wanna have a match?

It's not like there hackers EVERYWHERE.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
Theres not many hackers anymore. >_>
I barely run into hackers now adays.
So is anybody gonna post there name?
Anybody wanna have a match?

It's not like there hackers EVERYWHERE.

There was when I was playing(bout 3-4 months ago)

But, if you want to, add this guy. If I'm on, hit me up.

player 1
lol its the game who has the most hacker in it, btw when you know someone hack just leave and search another game.
I posted my profile (kinda failed whit the last link so a new one.)
its been around 3 year I'm playing this game so i got alot of experience know every map/ and got nice reflex xD
yea my first account got banned so i made a new one sometime ago.
http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRan...?user=kille142
Last edited by kille142; Jun 22, 2011 at 07:05 AM.
Originally Posted by kille142 View Post
lol its the game who has the most hacker in it, btw when you know someone hack just leave and search another game.
I posted my profile (kinda failed whit the last link so a new one.)
its been around 3 year I'm playing this game so i got alot of experience know every map/ and got nice reflex xD
yea my first account got banned so i made a new one sometime ago.
http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRan...?user=kille142

dude, nice M67 Frag accuracy ;o 67% is pretty dam good. I prefer the rocket launcher. On one of my accounts, the accuracy was like 91% and my mines were like 70%. I used a combo of placing mines and when someone was "near them" I'd shot a rocket at the mines, they thought it was going to hit them, but the on slot of mines killed them. and the rocket explosion hit them so that also got the hit percentage
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
dude, nice M67 Frag accuracy ;o 67% is pretty dam good. I prefer the rocket launcher. On one of my accounts, the accuracy was like 91% and my mines were like 70%. I used a combo of placing mines and when someone was "near them" I'd shot a rocket at the mines, they thought it was going to hit them, but the on slot of mines killed them. and the rocket explosion hit them so that also got the hit percentage

I use this technique in quarantine.
the 3 mines, plus a rocket launcher would get me double kills+
The only problem for me is not taking damage, since the huge boom boom.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
yeah mine is trowing 3 nade XD (when i had my pack of 2 )

but yeah everyone take mine in quarantine.
anyone wanna do a game? (tomorrow since its 23:30 here..)