ES Recruitment Drive
lil wayne thinks he got money, eminem thinks he got fame, they aint got shit because they both are lame. My book is a judgement of the true meaning in depth. I spit so much diss that you end up deaf. I am so hadcore that you can't think reps because you just failed in a social class that's all about taking steps. Go back to kindegarten and read a poem, because your lyrics just got owned. Now please just bounce back and sit in that chair, because my world is not about sitting and stare. I won't back down from any rap challenge, I am to legit and I am waiting to smash in. Break down the old brick wall and give out my fucking battle call

Slim shady, oh wait you changed your name. You try to come out with forutune and fame. You think you got skill but I am the realist white boy, shut the fuck up you cracker ass bitch who gets treated like a toy. You are a puppet under the control of the goverment, you are a stupid ass human who thinks he understands the most of it. You can't even compute what is different from you and I, except that I am better and I control the whole sky. Look me in the eye eminem, and tell me what you want. You want to hit this blunt or go sit in my trunk. I got enough room to make you not exist, because we don't need you no more, and no im not sick. You can't compete against lil rj, I am so god damn crazy I just wreck every beat thrown my way. Eminem, take a seat and listen to real rap. This isn't a 90s game this is real rap. This aint no crap about "when im gone", because if you was gone, the world would be fun. we wouldnt need guns and need to judge by race, because I can push that shit right in your face

you cried to your mom saying "rj is a white boy and he beat me in a rap" well damnit son I told you was just all crap. That's just sad man why you do me like this? This is just funny it's a fucking damn diss. This is what it is, and I aint repeating it again, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT IN THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN VAN!. Yea that's just about all I got to say, a stupid ass bitch who acts all gay. A stupid mother fucker who can't take shit away, a stupid ass cunt who looks the other way. Get off my jock, I am the incredible hulk, I smash you into the pavement and turn you into chalk. Grab a glock and kill you on the spot. I ain't no MGK, nor a Mac Miller, Just a natural born killer I grab my glock sitting on the table, pull in the lot and hold up the label. Record companys dig my shit i told you mother fucker Im to legit. You challenged me in a way you would lose, but you thought you had it well bo ho. You are a joke, a patheticl ife form a fucking no good bitch who aint worth dyin for

no one can beat those
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
lil wayne thinks he got money, eminem thinks he got fame, they aint got shit because they both are lame. My book is a judgement of the true meaning in depth. I spit so much diss that you end up deaf. I am so hadcore that you can't think reps because you just failed in a social class that's all about taking steps. Go back to kindegarten and read a poem, because your lyrics just got owned. Now please just bounce back and sit in that chair, because my world is not about sitting and stare. I won't back down from any rap challenge, I am to legit and I am waiting to smash in. Break down the old brick wall and give out my fucking battle call

Slim shady, oh wait you changed your name. You try to come out with forutune and fame. You think you got skill but I am the realist white boy, shut the fuck up you cracker ass bitch who gets treated like a toy. You are a puppet under the control of the goverment, you are a stupid ass human who thinks he understands the most of it. You can't even compute what is different from you and I, except that I am better and I control the whole sky. Look me in the eye eminem, and tell me what you want. You want to hit this blunt or go sit in my trunk. I got enough room to make you not exist, because we don't need you no more, and no im not sick. You can't compete against lil rj, I am so god damn crazy I just wreck every beat thrown my way. Eminem, take a seat and listen to real rap. This isn't a 90s game this is real rap. This aint no crap about "when im gone", because if you was gone, the world would be fun. we wouldnt need guns and need to judge by race, because I can push that shit right in your face

you cried to your mom saying "rj is a white boy and he beat me in a rap" well damnit son I told you was just all crap. That's just sad man why you do me like this? This is just funny it's a fucking damn diss. This is what it is, and I aint repeating it again, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT IN THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN VAN!. Yea that's just about all I got to say, a stupid ass bitch who acts all gay. A stupid mother fucker who can't take shit away, a stupid ass cunt who looks the other way. Get off my jock, I am the incredible hulk, I smash you into the pavement and turn you into chalk. Grab a glock and kill you on the spot. I ain't no MGK, nor a Mac Miller, Just a natural born killer I grab my glock sitting on the table, pull in the lot and hold up the label. Record companys dig my shit i told you mother fucker Im to legit. You challenged me in a way you would lose, but you thought you had it well bo ho. You are a joke, a patheticl ife form a fucking no good bitch who aint worth dyin for

no one can beat those

This will make everyone go running

penis.
damn im gettin old
I dare someone to try to aim at me to rap against me. I got record deals wanting me, so you will lose.
Hey Vel, *clears throat* Yo momma's so kinky, her ass is so wrinkly. You don't even know the square root of 69, it's 8 something. You can't even rate somethin', being so busy eatin' yo momma's pussy. You like rubbing your dick, your name is Rick. I bet when girls see you. They shit their pants they be like" Oh shit, he ugly, he looks like a bug, flat like a rug." *throws mic at you then bitch slaps*
* Noobie just thinks "bunch of pussys"
COME AT A REAL UNDERGROUND RAPPER WITH RECORD DEALS WANTING HIM. I AM READY TO THROW THE BEST DISS THAT WILL SHUT THIS WHOLE THREAD DOWN.
uw0lf I got a rap to beat you
penis on penis
penis in penis
penis.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
Oh simon wants to go.
Aight lets go bro.
Lemme eat this burrito first
-burp-
FUCK RAPPING IS SO HARD
aight here i go
ahem
simon your face is so messed up you look like a panda
Go back to canada
Im zeus to a Kronos
Its a bonus
Im on that robin hood shit
Robbing in the hood
You need to floss
I look like a boss
Humble oh you had to flex for a phone
Puming oldies on the celluar phone
Fall back if your paddie is maxxie
Bitch
-drops mic-
-middle fiinger-

I like how you used lyrics from Oldie
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Battlin me, I think you’re delirious,
You suck so bad, I can’t even take you serious.
Your horrible rhymes are dope,
You aint got no hope so go have a stroke.
Cause when im done with you its just another souvenire,
If you still wanna go, i'll put in gear,
around the same year, i did your girlfriend in the rear,
Now dont shed a tear, its ok,
many downsyndrum asses like you, cant manage this play,
its only for the real mc's not the gay,
all the girls be going Horray Horray,
wheres ur fucking audience, they elft cause you got slayed,
nigga i be the one, to go and touchey,
as i end my rap, i showed u whos the king,
life,sc, im better then you in everything,
guess what you loose, now please go hang yourself with a string.
I beat you again, but I don’t think you learned,
When you fuck with me, then you’re gonna get burned.
@T0ribush
Im STILL pretty new to this :3 There you go T0ribush
Did someone say Derp? ಠoಠ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE
* Noobie sits in the darkness and waits for his first prey, to lay vitcim and to take his soul away. Rip out the heart and pull out the spin, but hold up a second because this shit is mine. I bet none of you got the balls to attack, you fiercem act is just a stupid show and it's wack. don't get me wrong, you got some talent, but you aint got the skills to come back like a mallet. You aim for perfection while I am for the win. I do it everyday like it's a sin. It stalks me in the dark, call me tony stark, made of iron and made so sharp. Shine like a god, shine like a kinig but hold up a minute, you know what I mean