Toribash
Original Post
My Apology Thread
I'm sorry for the many ways that I have done wrong. I know what I did wrong now and I would just like to say that Im sorry for what I did.

I know that I can be annoying at times or just plain out spammy. It's not that I don't know how to behave or that I am just a bad member. It's just that I cannot tell how I am acting or the ways that I do can make others a bit ticked off. It is just a big habit I have grown into as a member of the 4chan worshiping forum called DarkDemon where I used to animate and spend my days in the Spam Pit looking to read and post into the funner threads. I have probably spent a little too much time there and I now can not say the things I wish to say in a clear manner and that I tend to dwell in offtopicness alot when I post. I'm sorry for those that I have upsetted due to this including one of my old friends Toriboomer.

I know that the things I have done in the past affect my relationships of the now. I wish to apologize for those things, and sometimes wish I could go back in time to stop myself from doing such things. One of the worst things that I have done is spam my own clan's board after leaving the clan. I made most members leave due to that and that is one of the reasons Toriboomer is still pissed at me. I have also done other things like on purposely annoying ongoing relationships a few members have. Or some of the few times that I have left my clan resulting in other members to leave. I regret flaming LadyDeath on MSN, because of my own personal family issues. I'm sorry for turning in KiTFoX when he was ban evading, which had caused our friendship to be abridged.

I have other reasons why I act the way I do or other faults I have. One of my greatests faults is whining as Toriboomer told me. I will complain about things I knew I couldve avoided. It is not only that I complain to people that might not even want to hear it, but I complain too much. For one of the reasons I can sometimes act the way I do is because people look at my IP address alot whcih invades my personal privacy. If I want to act like I want to be a different person shan't I be able to act? Also I sometimes don't wish to be called by other account names around alot of people, because if I make a new account it basically means I don't wish to have someone bother me or someone knowing who I am. I know my many accounts piss off alot of people, and it does to me too, but I don't get pissed off as much as others do.

All in all, I just want to apologize for all the things I have done. Reject you may, but that is up to you.

~Tyfuu