Toribash
Original Post
Personality Test? -_-
Have 10 minutes? Want to waste them? Do this and tell me the result. I will be VERY happy.

Mine is INFP - The mediator

Oxide's is INTJ - The architect, the best one(strategically as mentioned by oxide), i am actually not surprised. :|

Just so u know, the results of this test are spot-on if you answer honestly. So please share it so we could learn about each other.
Last edited by G1cs2d; Oct 14, 2016 at 11:28 AM.
My result was entertainer /o/

Personality type: “The Entertainer” (ESFP-A)
Individual traits: Extraverted – 79%, Observant – 58%, Feeling – 77%, Prospecting – 57%, Assertive – 69%.
Role: Explorer
Strategy: People Mastery
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
you totally got this off game theory
mine is INTP which states....
"The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history."

so apparantly im smart and dont like being "common"...
sounds about right.

"The one thing that really holds INTPs back is their restless and pervasive fear of failure. INTP personalities are so prone to reassessing their own thoughts and theories, worrying that they've missed some critical piece of the puzzle, that they can stagnate, lost in an intangible world where their thoughts are never truly applied. Overcoming this self-doubt stands as the greatest challenge INTPs are likely to face, but the intellectual gifts – big and small – bestowed on the world when they do makes it worth the fight."

Oh my god
This is all 100% true here
and this info can even work with replaymaking
Note it says "restless and pervasive fear of failure"
Probably why i havent applied for ormo
Oh and heres stats
Introverted - 83%
Intuitive - 63%
Thinking - 79%
Prospecting - 60%
Turbulent - 90%
Last edited by Xenos; Oct 13, 2016 at 10:07 PM.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]

Yes, of course this is all true. But I would like to point out my personality is only strategically the best, not the best overall. No personality is the best overall, each has its pros and cons.

Career Roles

Gonna write more. A hell of a lot more. Tomorrow, though, since it's 4 AM now.
Last edited by Oxide; Oct 14, 2016 at 12:13 AM.
MEDIATOR (INFP-A)
people who get architest are mostly hated like oxide
or they just didn't tell the truth in thei're test lmao
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Why would I even do that man
also why are we hated
we are good guys
too good for you in fact hahahaha
Last time I did it it said I was a "Mediator" but now it says I am an "adventurer"

I think I'll do this test a couple more times to see if the problem is me or the site, lmao.

lol check my results

Ok did it again and it said I an an adventurer, pretty sure that if I take this test every month I'll get to be classified in all categories, lol nvm, read these quotes lol

I change during the course of a day. I wake and I'm one person, and when I go to sleep I know for certain I'm somebody else.

However, if a criticism does get through, it can end poorly. Some ISFPs can handle kindly phrased commentary, valuing it as another perspective to help push their passions in new directions. But if the comments are more biting and less mature, ISFP personalities can lose their tempers in spectacular fashion.

(Tho when it comes to careers, it is close but far at the same time, I do wanna be innovative, and be able to design shit and stuff, but I don't want to be a photographer nor other careers it says, lol, I wanna be an aircraft engeneer xd )
Last edited by Onsola; Oct 14, 2016 at 12:41 AM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
MEDIATOR (INFP-A)
people who get architest are mostly hated like oxide
or they just didn't tell the truth in thei're test lmao

ur lucky
i wanted that personality at one point
but im close enough to having it anyway
im just missing 2 things, i have the first 2 attributes atleast
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]