ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Why do people hate me.
Why do people hate me, even moderators hate me, people in real life hate me. im just a lonely samoan who dosent know how to make friends.

plz help.
Because you open threads like these. Maybe if you wouldn't be so much of a whinebag, people would actually respect and not dislike you.
♠NO♠
What Galrath said.

And maybe if you improved your attitude on the forums, people will respect you. Be happy and so on. Making a thread and whining wouldn't make it better.
yeah thanks man, thanks alot. i bet if a higher ranked guy opened a thread like this you would sympathize. sigh ill just stop trying another person hates me

this thread even says to post if you need a friend.
oh stuff it, i just failed again
Last edited by 1Ivory1; Feb 28, 2009 at 02:52 PM. Reason: looked at thread
I don't hate you nor do I like you. I'm just saying, try not to open threads like these.
and u were farming...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
for gods sake, i didnt even know it wasnt allowed, i even said sorry, admitted my wrongs and you still use it on me.
Originally Posted by 1Ivory1 View Post
for gods sake, i didnt even know it wasnt allowed, i even said sorry, admitted my wrongs and you still use it on me.

what do u mean 'still use it on u', it only happened like 20 minutes ago
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

i cant win in an argument, man who cares just close my thread and my pathetic attempt to be heard
ivory, if u want to be heard, then just become part of the community and get to know people, threads like this gain u ZERO respect.