Ranking
Original Post
Reign Of Kings (RoK)
Hey hey, A new game came out a few months ago and I just got it.. Reign of Kings! I have about 60 hours now and I've been having lots of fun, But I was wondering if anyone other than me in the toribash community also partook in RoK. If you do, I have an awesome server to play on for you guys! It's fresh and clean, and pretty well modded. The search is: UnderGround. Any input? Am I all alone? Hope to see you all in game! Steam: Fade(the pic is a russian symbol)

Game requirements: Not too bad, I have a Nvidia Gforce 760 and some quad core AMD CPU, I run it fine.
Not sure it will have a sequel.
This game, as I said, is newly released, so it has some bugs, but it is still fun.

A basic rundown of the game: RoK is a PVP survival sandbox game. It can be referred to as a mix of Rust and Chivalry. The object of the game is to build a base, and rule the realm! You can do this by becoming king, or just by influencing everyone around you! As the king, you can gather taxes, gain a Kings Sword, and a Crown. You can capture people, raid other peoples bases, and even siege bases with catapults and ballistas. These are just some of the epic things you can do. Other than actual things you can partake in in the game, you can customize your character! RoK features a very powerful character customization tool, making the game that much more interesting. There are a variety of servers to play on, from official servers, roll playing based servers, even to purge servers.

My home server: UnderGround - The Purge

In this server, you build and gather during the day, hunt, scout for bases, and interact with other players. In the night though, all hell breaks loose. PVP is enabled, base destruction is enabled, raiding is encouraged, and murder is nothing more than a time passer. The setup of the server allows for longer days and shorter nights, giving you more time to build up your base and its defenses. If you're not prepared to fight, do not venture out at night. The server has a small but friendly community hoping to expand. If you wish to join me, search UnderGround in the search tab, or directly connect by IP. IP: 108.174.62.178 Port: 7550
Look for me ingame, Sir. Fade. This server is open to everyone, and a surefire way for a good time. I hope to see you all ingame soon!

- Hidden
Last edited by Kiss; May 27, 2015 at 10:10 PM.
._.
hello, please update your thread accordingly to abide the gaming chat rules. or else i close your thread

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Sozz master Moonshake senpai! Thread will be eddited!
I can't tell if there's another RoK thread, I can't use the search function.
Last edited by Kiss; May 26, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
._.
put more info and a video or something on the first post. You aren't doing this game justice

I own this game and its pretty damn fun, if i had to put a quick label on it I'd say its a medieval rust with a focus on player interaction. You have a king who sets taxes on the people (which can be 0%) and gets a crown and kings sword etc, and you have clans and everything and stakes. There are multiple torture devices and it allows for some fun situations. For instance I sneaked up on someone and tied their hands to a rope and dragged them across the land into my torture cellar where you can behead people or hang them. It's funny and people do funny things, once i was in a server and the king set the taxes to 40% so the people rebelled and dragged the king through the streets and then hung him in front of the town. It's a pretty cool game with a fun concept behind it, would recommend taking a better look than this thread offers.

If you wanna play I'm pretty choked on time but add steamcommunity.com/id/cocacobradude
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I'll be sure to add you, playing will be fun! I thought taxes could be only 20% max? I'll try to make the thread better, give me a bit, I'm choked on time too.
._.
They could've changed it because that's easily abusable. I know they update it somewhat frequently. I was playing less than a week after it came out.

What's your server situation? You should put a server we can all play on in the first post.
Last edited by cocacobra; May 26, 2015 at 08:00 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
It looks really fun and to be honest I like the concept; shame that I have a computer that can only run league on 30fps with all low settings :L
Alright guys, original post edited, Hope to see you ingame! Cocacobra, I added you on steam.
._.
One of my favorite things about this game is there is a plethora of voices to choose from. So you can have a tiny little dwarf with some demonic voice, and everyone else can hear you when you taunt. 10/10 don't forget the horns, you can blow horns that can be heard from a mile away.
i created the ??? emoji
You can also stick your horn in someones head and explode their brain.

I wish ;_;
._.