Ranking
Original Post
Mass Effect 3

Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.

Official website:
http://masseffect.bioware.com/
Wiki:
http://masseffect.wikia.com
Release Date:
Q4 2011
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 & Playstation 3

The story is the 'epic conclusion' to the story started in Mass Effect and continued in Mass Effect 2, as well as the conclusion of Commander Shepard's story. The tone is expected to continue to get darker, yet also bring back some fun and lightness and include a lot more humor.
The player's choices in the previous games are expected to have a much more significant impact on the plot than the choices in Mass Effect had on Mass Effect 2. As Mass Effect 3 is the end of the planned trilogy, the developers are not constrained by the necessity of allowing the story to diverge, yet also continue into the next chapter. This will result in a story that diverges into wildly different conclusions based on the player's actions in the first two chapters.
The story between Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 is told through DLC for Mass Effect 2. The Lair of the Shadow Broker downloadable content is the first piece of DLC to begin to expand the story in preparation for Mass Effect 3. Arrival is the second and final piece of DLC that expands the story and bridges the gap between Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.

Mass Efect 2 was very good so 3... ;)
We work in the dark to serve light. We are assassin's. Nothing is true, everything is permitted...
it seems my choice to kill the reaper has pissed off cerberus and their new toy soldiers =/
or they were gna screw us over anyways

model detail looks great
cannot wait, im wasting away the months replaying and replaiyng ME2
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
LOL
Graphics look awesome. Should rock my world.And yes Mass Effect 2 was epic so this will be OMEGA-AWESOME.
This reminds me that I should get the Lair of the Shadow Broker along with the Arrival.
dont bother with arrival, its pretty average, feels rushed and unshepardish

lair of the shadow broker is amazing tho
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Just got my Xbox360 so I'm going to pick up the first one but should i get the second one for Xbox or Ps3........
I'm INACTIVE and part of team Canada and Bleu!
To me, those pictures look the same as me2's graphics, if not, they're not as good.

Either way, I'm still happy with the continuation of an amazing franchise.
/me hopes for a spin off series as well.