Ranking
Original Post
re:joice, we are not hiring - Recruitment thread
You cannot join
Unless you are cool. Are you?

Requirements
We expect our recruits to be fluent in english, show activity on the forums as well as on our IRC channel, ingame activity being a nice plus. Ideally you should have a pleasant personality and attitude, so that you can fit right in with us. We are not too fussy about formalities such as your post-count, your joindate, your belt or which country you come from. These play a minor role in our decision, so don't hesitate to apply if you believe one of these factors may or may not be to our liking, we will be the judge of that. Feel free to include replays, art or anything else that might help convince us of your worthiness. Before writing your application, you should get to know us though. Join our IRC channel (#addicted) or catch us in-game. If you apply out of nowhere, you're risking being autorejected.

Further Procedure
In case your application is considered to be of sufficient quality, we will have an internal discussion about you, your application and whether or not we think you'd fit in. This may take some time so please be patient and don't do anything stupid in the meantime. Once we've come to a conclusion we will post our decision in this very thread. So make sure to check back every once in a while.

There are certain ways to gain extra credit. If you want to find out how and what you have to do, ask us on IRC.

DON'T EVEN FUCKING TRY TO APPLY IF YOUR ALT IS IN ANOTHER CLAN OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT! WE WILL FIND OUT!

Last edited by flxy; Aug 28, 2015 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Updated
retired
[21:56] <Powas|2> Xuo: free form app would be good

Alright, I'll start with a quick introduction. I'm Xuo, been playing this game for a while but I only do stuff in SP, I guess. I think I'm pretty solid in MP as well, I just don't play it that often. Replays aren't my only expertise (even though I'm far from expert), I can also make art, avatars, textures, and since recently, edits (not as good as the other things I do). My favorite activity is browsing the Replays subforum, cncing people, and generally helping around the forum if I can. I've talked to some of you on IRC, not enough to say I know you well but it was enough for you to approve of me making this application. I've posted some replays and stuff here so you can see and judge for yourselves.
Attached Files
xuo - ease.rpl (229.1 KB, 8 views)
xuo - flappy birthday.rpl (204.8 KB, 9 views)
xuo - armageddon.rpl (71.2 KB, 8 views)
xuo - equinox.rpl (236.7 KB, 7 views)
As you've disappeared from irc before I finished that l4d2 match, I'll post here.
Boop me when you see me on irc, I'll gladly play some mp matches with you just to check things out.
retired
"baww it takes more than clicking join to join"

Get good m8, every applicant gets banned from irc multiple times.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Aight, this calls for an 'official' decision so here it comes.
Xuo, you're hereby rejected. You had our attention and good will (decent replays, decent irc behaviour) but you wasted it. We've been here for quite a while, if we're to let someone from outside into our bed, we need to know that such a person is honest with us, which includes getting to know about his/her past and past actions, without going to lenghts trying to unconver it. We failed to recognize you as honest. We lost our interest in you, members who discussed your app in private board voiced their discontent, therefore, rejection.

As for IRC situation, I told you that bust is our own RNG system that fires at will, especially when he senses something fishy. Other bans followed as an extension of that first one. If you want to get unbanned, talk to people who banned you.

Safe trip, good luck somewhere else.
Last edited by Powas; Aug 17, 2015 at 10:39 PM.
retired
JackerFx, you're hereby rejected. While your application appealed to some of our members, even though it says Addicted instead of re, we have to deny your application for the same reason we denied it when you applied for Addicted:

WE DO NOT ACCEPT MULTI CLANNERS!
You may leave all the other clans you're in with your other accounts and try again. But for now. No.

That is all, goodbye.
Why hello Re Im here to apply for this neat clan. I'll start off by saying most of the Addicted members might remember me as I applied to Addicted. Since you kept the #Addicted IRC channel I would kindly ask to unban me from it if its not too much to ask. Now with that out of the way I'll begin my application. The names XxGamerzz but most call me Gamerzz. My real names Preston and Im 16. Im fluid in English and Spanish as Im half mexican. I spend most of my time on the forums and not in-game because my computer is rekt. Ive been part of toribash for about 2 years second year is closing in now. Ive accumulated 584 posts and it seems to stop there. My past clans include Beta which died from inactivity. Nos which is now known as Nitro. I left because at the time I didnt fit in right. Ascend which also suffered from forum and in-game activity. From there I got into xp which ended up dying because Justin never came back. After that I made it into Elite but it was pretty inactive seeing as Id end up having conversations with myself and was the only one in-game. After Elite I went back to Nitro but recently left due to it not being the same anymore and well it was heading towards in-activity. I thought Id come and try apply again but since Addicted and Corrupted Waffles merged theres alot more members. I thought Id make a good fit mainly because Im looking for a laid back clan who can keep them selves running and doesnt care too deeply about wars.. etc. Im here to make new friends and have fun playing the game with those friends. Honesty plays a factor so I will say Ive been banned once for loan scamming. Seeing as school caught up and I brang back poor grades and got grounded from phone, computer etc. It was for four months and since that time Ive been waiting patiently. I can guarantee that a ban wont happen again. Well thats my application, I realize its a bit short but if you unban me from Irc we could hang out and talk. Thank you for kindly Reading my app. Hopefully it was sufficient enough for you. Thanks and have a good day.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I don't see you on banlist (unless you're the guy with chatzilla mask with a bandate from yesterday) but we banned whole webchat some time ago, if you're using it, you won't be able to join.
retired