Ranking
Co-Ldr Mimz360
Wats vers le haut every body. Thats french for wats-up. My name is Mimz360 a.k.a d ultimate opprotunist a.k.a The Demon of Deception.I live in D.C. but I'm from Canada. I'm African-American..(not racist.lol).I'm the Co-Ldr of the Blind-Fury clan along with gamer,and tigers.I joined this clan caz I'v been in 3 clanz and all of them were inactive post/game wise. So 1 nyt im with my buddy paul on T.B look for a clan recruit server, Then we see the Blind-Fury server.So I said lets try-out.We were tested by tigers.We both kept losing,then paul says lets give up they are 2 good.So paul goes to bed.Then i tried again and beat tigers in akido...only 2 find out i waz sappose 2 beat him in judo lol. But I beat him again, and got in. We changed name from Blind-fury to Court of madness(COM) and then to Skull-Baskers(SB), And now we are back to Blind-Fury...(hopefully 4ever lol). I am also the wrestling trainer in the clan. I try 2 do wrestling moves whenever i get d chance.But any-ways dats it, And remember IF U CANT BEAT EM......JOIN BLIND-FURY.LOL

Hit me up on
myspace:keefy (if u need email type [email protected])
aim:keefy2468
yahoo.:[email protected]
Last edited by MIMZ360; Mar 14, 2010 at 07:51 AM.
im just saying, i think its better we dont make unnesecri(i know i splled it wrong) comments, we dont want the thread get flooded by comments rite ?
.........U INSULTIN ME WITH BIG WORDZ I DONT UNDERSTAND
Last edited by gamer_noob; Apr 3, 2010 at 10:38 PM.
^like that comment
oh and lets try to avoid double/multi posting. There is always the 'Edit' button.
Last edited by DarkBear; Mar 14, 2010 at 08:03 AM.
BlindFury Members Udated daily
These are our most active recent players so far.

BLINDFURY
Member list
Mrblind
Gamer828
Wwolfer
Ponzo
45tigers
Uchiha619
Mimz360
hellmijit
Cruzer05
Rapeldo
Last edited by Bro; Apr 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM.
[Team aikido] [Olda] |DaF|
>Bro Flame forger, Marketer(>'-')> GIVE