Ranking
Original Post
[RA] Join thread (READ FIRST POST OR BE SHUNNED!)
First of all, read our rules.

Once you have read, understood, accepted and memorized them, you will be questioned by our board of sexy examiners.
At the end of the test, which may be either written or oral depending on our needs, you will be released a certificate of fitness that you'll have to sign in blood on a full moon night. (Knives and pins for the signature will be provided by us.)

Wanna know how to access the exam? Nothing easier:
Just post (in this thread) a motivational letter, addressed to us, including:
- At least 3 replays*
- your achievements (sp, mp, art)

Waiting for our decision:
Our decision may take days to weeks. It is expected you find us in game, where we'll try and tutor you, refining your skill, monitoring your rate of improvement. You must impress a number of us RAllians without any major complaints (with a valid justification). If you failed to do so, you are not in, try again later, in 4 months maybe.Once you have been accepted the following few weeks after you put the tag on, we'll be watching you, any violation of the rules will lead to an insta-kick. During this period, try to meet us online, so that we can know each other and have some affairs.

Replays we are interested in:
We mainly are a Wushu clan, so if you wanna blow our mind with some Multiplayer stuff post wushu/lenshu/rk-mma or anything no grab/long turnframes/high ed (any replays of mods with instagib will be instantly rejected).
when posting replays keep in mind we want to see you playing at your absolute peak*, we want to see what you are capable of.
If you are extremely good at mods like aikido, tk, kb but suck cocks at wushu, you will be considered only if you are willing to learn it.

Art skills will be considered, so post your artworks.
Status counts, not so much, but still.
Belts do not count, skills do.
I'll personally check your previous posts/clans/bans.

Remember that joining RA won't be easy, unless we already know and trust you.

Ok, and if u think all this is really boring and too complicated. Send 420,000 tc to everyone one of our members. And you'll be put on the roster right away.
Have a good day.
~Kickass

BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING A SHIT POST HERE. CONSIDER THAT UNLESS YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT WE'RE ABOUT, YOU HAVE A 0% CHANCE OF GETTING INTO THIS CLAN> FAILURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND WILL RESULT IN FLAME AND THE EDITING OF YOUR SUBSEQUENT POSTS TO MAKE YOU LOOK EVEN MORE STUPID. ~Harl

example

Last edited by killer3366; Jun 13, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hey I would like to join because I don't have any freinds and I heard relax all was a good clan and I heard you were good . I'm a very good player but I'm a white belt and my belt will not up grade for some strange reason.
Well some of us are brilliant, some are just nice ppl;p
we're crazy clan, but thank you.;]
Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
Doesnt work that way.
Test, attitude then talk.

Yep. I might even give you rep +, starrzz fro that one!
U remind me LoveScape then... and that's bad news, vrak;/.
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 7, 2007 at 02:38 PM.
Rofl.
That sounds really sad, id unno why. xD

And thanks for the rep, i might as well return the favour. ^^
Hello. Here is my Pass *Hands it to you* And all the other junk *Poiints to Bulldozer*
OH!And I used to be emo memberthingy. May I join although I am joined?
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!