ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Which type of mods do you prefer for our in-game events?
I mainly like 'competitive mods
24 Votes / 26.97%
I mainly like 'semi-competitive' mods
9 Votes / 10.11%
I mainly like 'non-competitive' mods
10 Votes / 11.24%
I prefer a mixture of all 3
27 Votes / 30.34%
I like both except 'competitive' mods
9 Votes / 10.11%
I like both except 'semi-competitive' mods
2 Votes / 2.25%
I like both except 'non-competitive' mods
8 Votes / 8.99%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[ES-POLL] What type of tourney should we host more?

Now that I have your attention...

Hello friends. The ES have decided to find out what kind of mods you want us to host more often. We host a variety of mods, some more 'competitive' than others. We want to know which type of mod you prefer in our in-game events (i.e. tourneys, hotseats, victories). I'll split the mods into 3 categories.

Examples of mods which could be considered 'competitive':
ABD
Lenshu3ng
erthtkv2
greykido
rkmma
lightninglenshu

Examples of mods which could be considered 'semi-competitive':
TK
aikido
boxshu_mushu_v3
judofrac
gtspikes
Odlov's weapon mods

Examples of mods which could be considered 'non-competitive':
Jousting
judo
acrojoust
pendulumjumper

Please give us your honest opinions. If this proves useful, then perhaps we could do more of these in the future. Let's also please not let this thread become a roaring debating over which mods are competitive and which aren't. This isn't the place for that, and every host will have their own idea, so let's save that for another time. You know what we mean, don't be that guy. Please choose the option that best describes you and feel free to leave other thoughts and comments here along with your vote.

POLL CLOSES 20GMT ON MAY 3RD (2 weeks)
Last edited by Moop; Apr 19, 2016 at 06:21 PM.
i will only ever play in a tourney if the mod is either lightninglenshu, wushu_epeen or konybeta
so i'd say i only like competitive mods
all other mods are boring as heckkk and i end up just afking and not even watchin others play if its some lame mod
8===D
Mix, but more into non-competitive mods. In my opinion, mostly competitive mod became a non-competitive mod when in a tourney because most of players only think about win and don't care about a fun play. So a mod that has a random chance to win like jousting or other is better I think.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Why is Ninjutsu not there? I am so sad that this mod is dying out.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Let's also please not let this thread become a roaring debating over which mods are competitive and which aren't. This isn't the place for that, and every host will have their own idea, so let's save that for another time. You know what we mean, don't be that guy.

These are examples from 1 person's point of view, and are in no way complete lists
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Just noticed this as an event in steam. My personal favorite tourney mod is probably no-grab abd (flags 12 I think). It's pretty competitive, pretty sure alot of people enjoy playing it and it can be fun to watch.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The fact that only 66 voted in a week is pretty grim so u can do whatever u want cause it dosențt matter.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
67 votes are enough.
I did some quick calculations and it seems that for every non-competative event there should be 1,11 semi-competative and 1,59 competative events.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean