Toribash
ale is it true that in venezuela the inflation is so big that there aren't enough bills so people have to use cards all the time?
Keep walking
damn if u make me get started on vz

inflation is over 100000% and that number is like, generous lol, weekly it's double the meme, so, say I can buy a pair of pants today for 22.000.000BsF which would be as of today, like $9 or so, because the value of the $ goes up and the Bs. down, in a week, instead of 2.600.000BsF. per $, it'll be like 4kkBsF. so the price has to be doubled again, so more than 40kk for the same pair of pants, for the same $9 or so, but the value in BsF is volatile and worthless, people can't even use cards anymore, it's all through online transfers because there is a daily limit of 40kkBsF. per card, last time we almost had to transfer to the fkin supermarket lol as if it were just one individual, but either way, uh, now the Bolivar has 3 zeroes less because it's the Bolívar Soberano instead of the Bolívar Fuerte (which was in turn also a removal of 3 zeroes back in like 08 or so), but it's the same, also uh cash is worth 4 times what digital money's worth, you can buy flour for 400 Bs Soberanos (400k fuertes) but you have to pay like 1.6k soberanos for the same flour if you're not paying in cash, because cash is rare af as ATMs have fukin crazy limits and also there's a lot of dirty business regarding cash and banks, but yeah venezuela is fucking insane, when I get paid I have to invest it immediately or it WILL be worth much less the week after, it's not even risking it or a gamble, it's what just happens.
oh god vz is a living hell

i've heard that the government is stealing the funds for really important shit like water or electricity, did it happen to your town too?

also is it true that you have to buy graphic cards clandestinely? kek
Last edited by TananPro; Jun 11, 2018 at 01:14 AM.
Keep walking
everything has to be bought clandestinely lol p much, because the regulated prices are far lower than what they'd actually be profitable for selling, idk it's crazy

also to add to where I'm in in life, my bro and I have been helping my gf with some videos, check it out lol

appreciate all of u pls rate 5 stars and click the big yellow subscribe button
inflation is over 100000% and that number is like, generous lol, weekly it's double the meme, so, say I can buy a pair of pants today for 22.000.000BsF which would be as of today, like $9 or so, because the value of the $ goes up and the Bs. down, in a week, instead of 2.600.000BsF. per $, it'll be like 4kkBsF. so the price has to be doubled again, so more than 40kk for the same pair of pants, for the same $9 or so, but the value in BsF is volatile and worthless, people can't even use cards anymore, it's all through online transfers because there is a daily limit of 40kkBsF. per card, last time we almost had to transfer to the fkin supermarket lol as if it were just one individual, but either way, uh, now the Bolivar has 3 zeroes less because it's the Bolívar Soberano instead of the Bolívar Fuerte (which was in turn also a removal of 3 zeroes back in like 08 or so), but it's the same, also uh cash is worth 4 times what digital money's worth, you can buy flour for 400 Bs Soberanos (400k fuertes) but you have to pay like 1.6k soberanos for the same flour if you're not paying in cash, because cash is rare af as ATMs have fukin crazy limits and also there's a lot of dirty business regarding cash and banks, but yeah venezuela is fucking insane, when I get paid I have to invest it immediately or it WILL be worth much less the week after, it's not even risking it or a gamble, it's what just happens.